Fear of women quit smoking! It is not safe for health =))

"I quit smoking ... ... ... I quit smoking. Ah! What a mess - I quit smoking! Do not come. Do not pick me. I do not make any sudden movements in my presence. You're funny? So take a chance. Health & in-one of the vase. You do not want to, sir? You do not want-to. The care you can not refuse. In praying mantis - male during the act of love, I - my husband during the blockade of nicotine. Just ask for something, a little burdensome my sore ear! Why inflamed? Because now everything hurts. Particularly the brain, which builds in a conditioned reflex of self-preservation instinct, "Do not smoke, pomrё-osh". And impish laugh - somewhere out there, far and deep, but very clearly. Smoke, smoke, smoke ... »
 - Honey, what costume to wear?
 "Shroud! You really will shroud. Because now I'm going to kill you, and one becomes less dull. "
 - And what kind of an event?
 - Yeah exhibition. But it is very hot ...
 - You have a meeting, or going to unload the trash?
 - Tata, of course, meeting ... - discouraged look reproachfully at me.
 "And what did you fool my head ?!»
 - Then, on a linen have to give. Unless, of course, you have to sign a contract and not to disperse potential buyers - a charming smile; it - disarming; it - otherworldly.
 - Yes ... you're probably right ...
 "Perhaps?! Oh, give me a cigarette, and maybe will not lay down their lips in a natural grin! »
 - A tie?
 - And tie - dotted fingers plucked accumbens space probing the void in search of cigarettes.
 - What?
 "Hemp!»
 - Dear better knotted.
 "Because fists twist nodes are not comfortable!»
 - Tatochka, gray or blue? Shirt?
 - Ironing.
 "For iron the right thing now locked in a closet. Under the padlock. "
 - Honey, where is he?
 - Iron? - A glimmer of hope in my heart that still within reach. - Shawl?
 - On the top shelf.
 "Maybe just light a cigarette and take a breath of smoke next?»
 - Honey, this is not the headscarf.
 - There's a lot of them.
 - Actually, on it the skull.
 "This is your next picture, if not immediately leave me alone! Skulls? .. »
 - I repeat: there is a lot of them. Select other - a virtuoso own.
 - But it seems to me, with the skulls too much ... is not?
 "Deaf as a grouse or mocking?»
 - In the relationship of Drew-th-th! - A clear articulation should fix things: vision problems were not, read my lips.
 - Tatulechka, I'm not a biker. What will the colleagues when they see predatory characters in the toilet! - Ironically.
 "Do they walk in groups need ?! And where it is aiming to attach a scarf ?! »
 - Favorite what characters? - In the top of brewing conflict: steam output requires.
 - Honey, that with your hearing? How many times talking about the skull, and you like your ears stopped up with cotton wool!
 Close to a coma, I focus on it.
 - Here, look ... - like a magician waves his nose in front of my purple scarf.
 - This is a panda. Partially. And - no handkerchief.
 - What?
 "Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not kill ...»
 - It is expensive, bandana. Our child.
 - True? That's right, look, ... too big for his breast pocket ...
 "Oh, Mom-a! He - associates. He - commensurate. We grow! »
 - Favorite that with socks? What to wear?
 - Clean!
 "Barefoot. The sandals. The house slippers. In anything. Just shut up! »
 - Then these?
 - What is it?
 - Socks ... clean ...
 - Yes. Clean. And wool.
 - But ... they are the only ones!
 - The remaining Barabashka pulled?
 - If you do not believe me, check yourself.
 Checking.
 - That's right, the only ones. With fleece. Gift your mom.
 - What to do?
 "What else can you do? Parents do not choose. However, my mother, too, in order to nail ...! .. »
 - Honey, this department with winter clothing. Try to look at the "summer" half.
 "Look, she said! Because the temptation to pack you a hairy heap matures inexorably! »
 - Found!
 "Hooray! The victory of reason over the animal passions - will live! "- My favorite, left to deal with a shoe ...
 "Or maybe not ... be one cigarette can not be saved. Give two.
Better - half a pack! And stoparik cognac. Two! »
 - Laponka, tell me your opinion ... these shoes completely?
 - Oh yeah! Great!
 "No, no, no, we want today!»
 - Honey, come on, then stop smoking?
 - Well, from ... lasted almost two weeks! - Tone betrays frustration.
 "Yes, you must understand, at last! I'm just afraid to disappoint you even more. Much more! »
 - Something does not give me training. It did not get - in my voice than one remorse in him fear for tomorrow's show to collect on her husband.
 - Tatochka resist. Fight!
 "I can not. I can not! Nicotine hunger - all right, but with the desire to strangle you on this very spot - no way! »
 - Dear, probably, it is better to light a cigarette. I do not own anything - sticky perspiration covers are still searching fingers and forehead.
 - You're not a drug addict!
 "No. But I married you when smoked. So - do not change anything! Not a threat, but should not be ignored. "
 - Honey, one conventional cigarettes. You psychological dependence!
 "Oh, you're the psychiatrist homebrew!»
 - You are right as always. But ... - askance sword thunder-lightning speed of light wielding self-made paper fans - the heat parses smoke. Can?
 - Do not give in, my dear!
 "Do not make me choose between my husband and smoking. II Victory! »
 - Easy for you to say, but I hold a last effort! - Put a fan Let stuffy, but the view will experience.
 I feel.
 - Sweetheart ... probably really ... not this time ... - goes to the door.
 - So where are my cigarettes? - I not avert my eyes to change my mind.
 - Now ... Please do not be nervous!

Coffee, cigarettes - on the table. I drink. I smoke. Morning.
 - Honey, I went - faithful from the corridor.
 As an exemplary wife go out to hold her husband at work. "I have it good. Gentle, caring ... loving ... »
 - My God, what are you dressed up ?!
 - What, what? You yourself ... yesterday ...
 - I?! I advised to wear a gray suit, green shirt, bow tie children's, sports socks, canvas shoes and - the crowning perfection - to put in the pocket of a blue polka scarf ?! - Clutching his head, swinging-old woman mourner, inarticulate howling lamentations.
 Restore speech, cried:
 - Change your clothes. Mi-ily! Change your clothes!
 "Cigarette me! Block! And cognac! Bottle! »
 Manumission

Tags

See also

New and interesting