Impressionable not read and do not watch. Very sad...

I was very impressed with this story.
Two girls committed suicide. One of them kept a diary.
I refrain from commenting. Take care of yourself.

Residents of the second district of Blagoveshchensk afternoon were shocked by the incident that occurred in a 12-storey apartment building on Ignatievskaya Highway 1. Two schoolgirls, their hands bound with rope, jumped from the twelfth floor.
The tragedy happened at about 14:30. Some citizens have become unwitting witnesses to the incident. Medical assistance was not required to girls, they died on the spot.
It is unclear motives of eighth-grader. When they found a suicide note, the content of which is now the police were not disclosed. Previously known that even in the morning, judging by the behavior of the girls, nothing foretold disaster.

Photos from the scene of the tragedy and the last post from the diary on

The last entry here:

Somebody save him, at night, breathing in your ear and whispers intoxicating nezhzhnostyu affectionate.
I'm saving someone, wet kiss on her temple and pressed firmly to himself. Clutching a small arms, drobiruyuschee heart chilled by indifference and ne_lyubvi.
Someone save her, shouting into the phone threatening, causing live, begging to stay.
Someone ne_spasёt me approving and honest.
When finally I realize, and feel the night in the bathroom with a glass in her trembling hands, inhaling nicotine neighbors as a means of suffocation, What zavralsya as a first grader gets a bad mark for the first time. With oxygen eaten all the light, and those who are yelling, the wilderness, that he had never gone, for a long time thousands of kilometers soul.
And shaking inside fights, he tears out the throat screams. Hot, large pea cheeks. You can not push more than a desire to howl. Fall on the pavement, looking at the huge, incomprehensible now the moon tremble with sobs blades.

Sorry for the silence and the fact that I do not comment. I have something to say, I have the answer, I feel, weep and prosmeyatsya. I have something to live. I have something to die. Under the skin it - it hurts beating ...
I'm not going to call it - depression. I will not make the prefix "seasonal».
It's a simple longing for untested, daring, honest and kind ...

No words ...

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting