Notes from the life of the young hero

Creak ... creak ... Left shoe seems to fall apart, but I do not care: I'm running on the yellow carpet in the green fields of my real world. I'm running just because I'm young, and the world - the world Ledraka - too young, and I want to rejoice and laugh right here and now on this magic carpet of yellow brick.

Creak ... creak ... grow up over the horizon towers and domes of the big city - the capital of the world. It has been fully taken shape Castle and Town Hall, Arena and Grand Tournament Tent, appeared walls. The dome of dazzling shine, reflecting the morning sun, to compete with them can only mage tower, built of white marble. What if I run to the city? And I rush to race with his own shadow meet hospitably open gate.

Still, I'm tired. Unaccustomed to running so much still hard. We ought to get some rest, although planned so many things! But nothing, I still wait Arena, and desperate battle for the honor and glory still to come, and will announce more Tournament Tent loud applause. I pass by the bustling market full of colorful tents and scurrying people, and inevitably constrain steps.

For the beginner market looks like a wonder of the world, I could not resist, turn - let it hook, but it is so interesting! God, what is just no! And the skins of Ildiorskih forests - even won a stuffed wolf standing in the window. And indigenous potions from Kiki Marsh - splayed fingers as predatory. And ore, strewn with stalls merry jokers-miners. And over the picturesque uncle in orange turban - not only as the valley of Chaos. Curious and a little scary - as well as enchant ?! At the next counter - two elegant ladies (even a little ashamed of his ramshackle shoe): one in a bright blue spring sky as the dress, the other in a dark blue as the sea in anticipation of the storm. Nothing but a witch, but judging by the fact that they are eyeing for precious stones, carelessly laid out on a wooden board - maybe honorable and respected representatives of the Guild of Goldsmiths. Immediately behind the counter with jewels heard throaty reprimand residents far eastern port, had brought in the capital of their outlandish overseas goods.

Someone touches my sleeve, insinuating voice is heard: "The girls, and The girls, buy izyumrudy. Very good izyumrudy! "Hmm ... where I them, salt or something? And the money yet very little. Leaving compulsive trader already looking into the crowd a new buyer, and it turns in a row, which sells weapons and armor. Dozens of stalls with all sorts of types of sharp blades - from the simplest and cheapest to the most expensive, richly encrusted with jewels. My view draws mithril scimitar, like a mysterious oriental tie Warped on the counter. Grow up, earn a lot of money in any Guild and perhaps buy myself the same. My thoughts suddenly jump on the topic of choice of profession - in fact there is a variety of possibilities!

In this world, you can be anyone: Huntress or gatherer - join the tailor or even Alchemists. You can learn as much as two professions at once, and if the soul is, start, for example, the Guild of Miners and Kuznetsov: dig your own ore and forge yourself as her weapon! And you can not master the profession, but start no less respected or Fighters Guild Sages and win glory in this world knowledge or power. And one day deserve a place of honor in the League Heroes Ledraka!

These thoughts I pass the rows where conducted a lively debate and heard loud cries: there agree future heroes and their potential successors: graceful and artful Ladies Voodoo, noble and brave Knights of the Light, and even Dragons - Dragons deadly chaos. At the door the boy attracts my attention - the seller of lottery tickets. And I buy a ticket at random, the firm conviction that the world Ledraka miracles are possible!

In the tavern, "Lady, dragon and knight", located a couple of houses on the market, a lot of people, but I find a free spot next to the wide open on the occasion of the summer window. The window goes straight to the main entrance of the Arena, and from my place perfectly clear opinionated Heroes glittering armor, surrounded by followers, solid confident gait heading inside. It can be seen and those in dusty armor crumpled leaves almost single-handedly, but self-confidence on their faces has already replaced a legitimate and well-deserved pride. And right under my window the children play in the age-old game of "Rock-paper-scissors ...", where the stone tupit scissors, but, in turn, can be wrapped in paper, rightly fearing scissors. "Just like a knight, dragon and lady" - comes to mind comparisons.

At this point, sitting with me at the same table Miners raise a toast to the luck, to which I, involuntarily drawn into easy friendly conversation, it is necessary to join. Hardly glasses are empty, as one of the miners begins to tell how once in just one day his followers "Henchmen" were able to get as many as five Adamant. Nobody, of course, does not believe, and some of the people sitting at the next table, catching our conversation, with a sneer recites:

- Once my drunken squire,
By the way, lazy and incompetent,
Offered me his hand, and on it - a diamond!
And I said, "You're too sober,
After all, it is not valuable. And this - the dirt! »

All the fun laugh, and the owner of five Adamant shouts angrily: "You're just jealous!", To which the other notes: "So someone and need to envy, it's me, it's my Head Old Dwarf asked to find the legendary Black Diamond *, promising to return for good reward! "" So what! "- again the owner admantov shouts:" But I fulfilled his request, bringing Scales Great runners! And my reward is with me already, "- with these words he shakes a stuffed leather pouch. "Ah-ah-ah! So who put down! "- Now screaming all around, laughing and clapping hero on the shoulder.

I'm sitting in this company, and do not feel like a stranger to these people - people in the world Ledrak. On the contrary, I want the most immediately go to the copper mines in Ildiore and fabulously rich, finding not even five, and as many as ten Adamant! Of course, you first need to go and check in at City Hall, then join the Guild, to negotiate with the followers of squires and order pick from some of the Blacksmith, but there's such a long day, and I, of course, all have time. And in the evening in the palm of my hand would lie if not adamant, even a tiny piece of copper ore, but my well-deserved first. My first day in this new life. My first step in this fabulous, but this believable world, albeit still in an old shoe. Creak ... creak ...

And now comes the night, and the sun drops behind the western horizon. I feel a pleasant fatigue after a full day's events, I feel as hungry. Awful do not want to, but you must give way to insistent reality unreal world behind me. It is necessary to have dinner or even a cup of tea and sandwiches. Tea is even better - it's faster, and you can not break away from the computer. With a sigh, I turn away from the monitor and hands directs his chair in the kitchen. Seconds remaining before my return to the real world - the world of www.fantasyland.ru - are measured familiar creak left wheel: creak ... creak ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting