Horse stuck in ventilation at the 12th floor

The police said they did not have the slightest idea about how someone managed to lift a horse on the twelfth floor.

Serbian police found in the ventilation shaft of an apartment building half-decayed corpse of a horse, according to the website "to».

Residents of the home in Prokupe (Prokuplje) went to the police because they were concerned about the unpleasant smell. He was so strong that the residents were asked to evacuate the building, fearing that it was some toxic gas.

Arrived at the scene specialists working with toxic substances. They were able to determine the source of the smell. It appeared to be half-decayed corpse of a horse stuck in the ventilation shaft at the level of the twelfth floor.


See also


Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting