I do not want and I will not

A short list on "What to tolerate hate children».

Dress in fact what makes Mom.

Clean clothes in the closet neatly.

Cabbage soup is almost one boiled onions.

Face in the web.

Wash your shoes after a walk.

Tidy as you killed a cockroach.

There is a garden soup in which your eyes drowned fly.

Standing in a corner, when Mom and Dad are watching cartoons defiantly.

A splinter under the nail. And when splinters - it's nothing. But when her mother starts to get out of there ...

You goroshnitsu dumped into the toilet, until my mother on the phone said, wanted to wash off, and the water turned off!

All came to the matinee dressed knights and musketeers, and you - the last year's bunny.

Lying in the garden all around nap time sleeping sweetly described neighbor.

To cut your toenails before going to the theater, because supposedly the theater with long toenails are not allowed.

Inadvertently see how someone eats boogers. But most have - niskolechko not disgusting!

When my mom on morning loudly asked: "Do you want to write?" You, of course, loudly say "No!", And says quietly: "Yes ...»
But she hears only "No!" And you're all matinee dancing, even when all sing ...

When morning beetle in a box is a dead.

When they find that you're in tights! Sluggish excuse that it golfs such no one believes! Shame! In pantyhose, like a girl!

When you're wearing rubber boots, and in the way any decent puddle.

When eaten "Kinder Surprise", and this toy you already have.

When adults say, "Do not hump!»

When parents show guests the wedding album. Himself a show at the wedding and get dressed, and you after the wedding, small and bare.

Watch as fishing dad skewer maggots on the hook by pulling it out of his cheeks.

The key to the apartment all the time was on your neck, and when you went to the door - it there is not present. And the apples from the garden of another door will open Fig! And yet to write the hunt!

When my mother starts to phrase the words "Tell me honestly ..." and leaves no chance.

When the desk across the place where the pen does not write.

When you gum in his hair tossed, and she is stuck.

When the girl the guy in the fight on his hands wins.

In the basement, all saw a dead rat, and you at this time Pushkin wonks.

To stand at the blackboard and realize that now puknesh and nothing can be done. And you want to at least do everything quietly, and the result is the opposite.

Run the entire physical education as if nothing had happened, tumbling, climbing on the wall bars, and then discover that the sport pants torn at the seam.

Climb on the rope after snotty Vova.

When the older sister SPECIFICALLY leaves in a pan half-eaten one spoonful pilaf that you had finished and then washing the pan.

When it is necessary to give to his father in the diary to sign, and you're in it already signed.

Tags

See also

New and interesting