"Protest" in Vladivostok

"Protest" in Vladivostok: citizens beaten with batons on the head that quickly sold out.

- Call an ambulance. Here bad man - someone asked the riot police.

- Shut up all the trash - a policeman yelled. - There are no people. People sit at home, and you are - cattle and cattle.

Repetition of 1993? And where is the freedom of speech in Russia?

We photographer came to the square fighters for Soviet power by noon. There were about a thousand people. No posters with slogans or megaphones people did not have.

Let me remind you, this is the third attempt Primorye residents protest against raising import duties on foreign cars. The first action, which kept silent all TV channels, held on December 14th. People perturbed by such disdain by the media, took to the streets and on Saturday, December 20 and Sunday zlochastnoe - 21st.

We photographer came to the square fighters for Soviet power by noon. There were about a thousand people. No posters with slogans or megaphones people did not have.

Let me remind you, this is the third attempt Primorye residents protest against raising import duties on foreign cars. The first action, which kept silent all TV channels, held on December 14th. People perturbed by such disdain by the media, took to the streets and on Saturday, December 20 and Sunday zlochastnoe - 21st.

Atmosphere was peaceful, no no action is taken. Somewhere fifteen minutes later a police car pulled up with a loudspeaker from which there were calls to disperse.

- Citizens! This action is illegal, all costs! - Offered a policeman sitting in the car. - I urge all peacefully go home! I repeat: the unauthorized action.

Calls were heard for ten minutes. Someone shouted from the crowd: "This is an area for the people!" People began to gather in a circle around a tree, aggressive action on their part was not. Shouted: "Happy New Year!" Suddenly came running riot policemen, were seized by everyone. At the same time beating civilians. Resistance nobody helped, but it was useless. I flew to the policeman, began to wring his hands behind his back. When I tried to get a license and explain that I was a journalist, he knocked out of my hand and said: "Then all the more a place for you in the monkey." Strongly twisted his arms behind his back, although no resistance I had no. Dragged him to the car.

- Guys, I do not resist! - I spoke to the riot police. - Why so wring their hands?

The answer was a poke in the ribs with a baton and cursing. Behind our photographer tried to explain that we are on a mission edition. I heard the policeman said to her: "Come on ... here. SchA you pick - you'll be here ... vatsya. " Out of the corner of my eye I saw that those who are trying to escape, "cut down" baton blow on the head, then zapinyvayut and then carry to the car. I just did riot thrown in a car. In the "monkey" was a man fifteen - it was very crowded. However, the police continued to cram people here. To my right sat a man and clamped hand eye. From the eye constantly bled. After some time in the car began to push quite elderly photographer. The camera had been broken, and he held on to the heart. Later he became very ill.

- Call an ambulance. Here bad man - someone asked the riot police.

- Shut up all the trash - a policeman yelled. - There are no people. People sit at home, and you are - cattle and cattle.

The car started, where we were taken, the police were not informed, and in response to continued oskorblint humiliating detainees. The young man next to me was calling a girl:

- I love you. I was beaten, driven somewhere. If you do not come back, then know this Moscow OMON. Money, if anything, in the bedside table. Mom did not call, do not panic. If she finds out that Corvalol in the upper cabinet.

We were brought to the Leninsky district police department, was heard that people were converted. I was forty-fifth. Inside, the room, everything was packed to overflowing. There were many fellow journalists, some - with video cameras. One of the detention of TV camera smashed and broken arm. According to rumors, has been hit with a Japanese journalist channel NHK.

Our, Vladivostok, the police behaved friendly. Beaten immediately offered to help. Allowed to use the toilet.

- Now staff at all protokolchiki and go home - said the lieutenant.

Later in the department came the colonel and asked: "How did you get here so? Muscovites, of course, made a blunder ... "Here at last to find out that I am a journalist, I was released. Until parked in the center of the machine was getting on the bus. Passing by the area, I noticed that the people were gone. Were only riot policemen.

P.S. Muddied with Winnie the Pooh-bear young. Brought home. Only thing the beginning of the approach to the most interesting ... knock on the door. Winnie, furious, runs to the door, there stands Piglet.

- Well, what are you!

- Vinnie, you have duct tape?

- I do not have any tape. Walked away from here, you do not see - I have no time!

Five minutes later, a knock on the door again.

- Winnie, I'll bring duct tape.

- DANAFIGA ???

- Well, you have not been ...

Citizens pretended that dance in a circle around the tree.

People unconscious dragged into the car.

Protesters were taken from the area face down.

Tags

See also

New and interesting