I will work now standing ... (2 photos + text)

Amazing, but it seems to be the real story.
In China killed 14-year-old boy. The cause of death was a piece of pneumatic cylinder office chair, turned in his anus ...
I now sit and fidget in his chair, afraid even to his tune)) Although it is for me and not the Chinese, like this poor guy, but still ...
Facts such. 80-pound Chinese 14-year-old boy sitting on a chair, the cylinder exploded, struck upholstery and entered it. He died.
This is the second case. They say that the problem may be that the chair was pumped wrong gas.
Here are pictures of the ill-fated chair:


See also


Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting