History accident in Novosibirsk (20 pics + text)

The story shocked Novosibirsk. Although it is not something that would greatly shocked, but discussing it for several days.
In the evening on April 30 in Novosibirsk drunk girl got killed DPS officer Dmitry Chulkov.
I quote:
On the last April evening crew Dmitry Chulkov worked outside Ippodromskaya. Highway requires the constant presence of traffic police, because even allowed "80 kilometers per hour" Novosibirsk individual drivers are not satisfied.
About 23 hours by an inspector stopped the "Dodge" invited the driver in a patrol car to check documents. Almost after Dmitry waved his wand driver «Subaru». The second foreign car clung to the side of the road, and the inspector went to her.
 - I was sitting in the patrol car - says Evgeny Timofeev, the driver of the "American". - Severe hum caused me to look at the road. Past flashed red «Toyota» and touched my car. Bounced off the side mirror.
The driver did not even slowed down, followed by full-speed exclusive car was hit by an inspector who was in the second car. Here «Toyota» slowed down, and then again began to pick up speed.
Another state inspector and the driver of "Dodge", sitting in a police car rushed to Dmitry lying on the pavement. However, to help the policeman they could not.
Ten meters "Toyota" stopped herself. Apparently, through the broken windshield of the driver could not see the road.
Behind the wheel of the car was 22-year-old resident of Novosibirsk. Witnesses later recalled: she did not come out of the salon.

The girl was taken to the duty part, have taken analyzes. The blood alcohol turned three times greater tolerated dose.
This evening they drank with his girlfriend of six liters of beer. Although I doubt it very much, but they write.
So. The girl managed to send an SMS guy and even received a reply. The text you see below.
The police girl crying on the machine and the selected mobilke.
When the news hit the Internet, it is immediately recognized and the identity of the girl. It Olga Melnichenko.
Next you will see screenshots of the pages on avtosayte. It says "Driving style: dangerous».
Just find and Dima dnt, the nickname is not that often, so it was not hard to find. Man - also a lover of the chase, which can be seen by appointment with one forum (further).
Well, even the facts about the girl:
Mother - Magistrate Novosibirsk
Aunt - Deputy Chief of the Investigative Committee at the Prosecutor's Office.

I'd add that I am sorry and a traffic cop and the girl.
The first had a wife and two small children, the second - a very gloomy outlook.

Tags

See also

New and interesting