A terrible accident on Volhonka

As the correspondent of "Fontanka", a terrible accident occurred on the highway Volkhonskoye Saturday, about 20.35. The movement at this time on the track tight, going all fast - 80-100 km / h, overtaking great difficulties: toward a dense flow with tears. About the accident happened Witnesses said the shooting as a blockbuster - it was all so fast and scary.

According to the blogger Panick, was moving in the opposite lane, a foreign car - the culprit of the accident in which one person was killed and two injured, he saw up to 600 meters in Tallinn highway: "I see in the left rearview mirror quickly xenon incident. I go in heavy traffic, intervals of 15 meters, and the speed - about a hundred. What is scolding me for oncoming car - God knows, just more than 150, is rapidly catching up. Then suddenly the time is compressed, the air becomes thick and nasty, tight and loud as curved metal sheets. Nothing has happened, are still alive. Just a quick hair stand on end at the back of his neck, but all movements are slow and very stringy as in thick and viscous jelly. The machine briefly drew level with me. This beautiful black "gelding" E-class, stained. I see him, I see a solid axle, for which he travels, appreciate its speed ("bypasses both standing"), I see in front of a bright sun shining on the counter ("some Jeep"). I begin to shoot your foot off the gas (automatically, and traffic slowly, the time is almost worth it). "Gelding" is already on the case in front of me, two body, three, has already surpassed ahead going. Towards the dark mass swoops fast jeep. Its speed is approximately equal to mine. Behind him can be seen even some cars, all too quickly, do not disassemble the parts. Braking has already begun, but the "ABS" is my silent - leg stupidly did not have time to push the pedal to the end. Before hitting oncoming cars on approximately 0, 1-0, 2 seconds. The speed of convergence, as I now realize, of 60-70 meters per second. For this split second "gelding" a couple of times jerks from side to side for 30-40 centimeters, but at the last moment rushes to the center, on a jeep to ram. Stoplights had never lit up. Time more and more slowed down, coming to the bifurcation point, beyond which there will be nothing. The field of view is narrowed, leaving only the "Mercedes" and what is going on right behind him on a narrow strip of road. Another moment. Between gelding jeep and just a couple of meters bright sunlit asphalt. Features jeep greased speed. Mercedes is seen very clearly, right and left of him on a meter of empty space. And still is alive. Time is completely worth it, but inside the body feels downright physical pain of rapidly rising tension. And after a pause nonexistent - and the terrible swift kick. BBBBBBBBAAMMMMM !!! ยป

After impact, the Jeep "Toyota Surf Helix", which faced "Mercedes", turned and left by the wayside. Fragments of "Mercedes" from hitting scattered in a radius of 10 meters. They were damaged windshields and hoods of two riding track vehicles - "Lada" 9th models and "Suzuki Grand Vitara." Drivers who were on the scene before the arrival of "soon" and firefighters, fire extinguishers filled in the engine compartment "Mercedes" and pulled out two victims - the front part of a foreign car was crushed to the left of the middle rack. With the front passenger seat has been removed the young man, who was not wearing a seat, but he was saved by the airbag. Another man was pulled from the back seat. According to witnesses, both of them smelled of alcohol. Then, before the arrival of traffic police drivers themselves, "resolves" movement.

The second participant accident - the driver of the jeep, was saved only by the fact that he had a right-hand drive car, and shot went to the left side. Once arrived at the traffic police began to draw up a report, it was found that the deceased man, who was driving a "Mercedes" - a police officer. According to "Fontanka" - a 39-year-old deputy chief of the "regional" department CSS in St. Petersburg and the region Dmitry Burov. The car "Mercedes-Benz" E-class, issue 97, the year he bought in March this year. In the CSS to our edition we confirmed that Saturday's accident killed their fellow (but noted that he senior officer), and is now in the circumstances of the accident understands the investigation.

Analysis of the circumstances of the accident at the site lasted several hours: yet arrived at the scene firefighters and rescue workers who recovered the victim out of the car while doing circuit accident (and, according to Panick, the survey is not all, and it is still ready to give investigators all its available materials, including pictures), is washed oil and gasoline - all the time on a freeway has been tube.

Now on materials accident staffed GSU police department.

Tatiana Vostroilova,
Nicholas Romanov,
To Fontanka.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting