Traveling on the BMW

Few people know that in the list of options for each model of the BMW has a point "European service", ie you can pick up a car factory directly. In Russia, this opportunity use the unit, but the US people regularly fly to Munich to pick up the car with the "historic homelandĀ» ...

This story is about the journey that has made American named Janitha.

He bought 335is - car in the US complete with yellow reflectors on the bumper and miles on the odometer - and traveled on her floor of the Old World, through the scenic Alps throughout Germany, Italy, Austria and Switzerland. Later, he wrote on the website "10 days of pure blissĀ».

Writes Janitha:

My trip began in Munich. Immediately after landing, and check into the hotel, my friends and I went to the Oktoberfest. The next day was the day I was waiting for many weeks. Register at BMW Welt:

After registration, we went to the briefing room. There are elegant touch tabletops, which demonstrates the features of your car:

The main point - my car!

After two laps of honor at BMW Welt, I parked the car and went to a short tour of the plant. Unfortunately, it was Monday, and the BMW Museum was closed.

From Munich, I went straight to the castle of Neuschwanstein:

Then I went into the mountains.

Italy managed to make some good pictures:

Next were Bernina and Fluela

Next were San Bernadino, Gotthard, Furka. The first two were a little different than I expected, with narrow roads like spaghetti, but it was just amazing.

Sweden:

The trip ended in Munich, where I left the car for shipment to the United States.

That's all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting