BMW introduced a new hybrid 330e iPerformance 2017

In 1986, the marking "e" models 3-Series BMW had good success, it was slow and not particularly economical cars. In North America from 1984 to 1987 model 325e completed diesel engine of 2.7 liters and maximum torque 4700 rpm.

But these days, the picture for the marking of automobiles BMW completely changed, and the presence of "e" indicates the system plug-in-hybrid under the hood. The beginning was taken from the models of the i3 hatch and i8 sports. Now, BMW has combined all the cars marked "e" or "i" in a new line of iPerformance.

At stated according to BMW, the new 330e capable of 35.4 km on one electric charge, but on the test car showed a total of 22.53 km, which is similar to indicators BMW X5 xDrive40e. Similarly, as in the SUV in new 330e turbocharged engine with engine displacement of 2 l, 4 cylinder. In a couple of his sets 8 speed automatic transmission.

The electric motor of the BMW (or as they say, a generator) capable of delivering 87 HP and 101 Nm of torque. Li-ion battery of 7.6 KWh, was located in the trunk. BMW 330e recharged from the mains at 240V to fully charge for 2.5 hours, and if 120V charging will be from 6 to 7 hours. Although saving is not the residual indicators.

Full-power BMW 330e makes 248 horsepower and maximum torque of 421 Nm. Power increased by 8 HP and 71 Nm of torque compared to the 328i model. But comparing with X5 BMW 330e power has decreased by 60 HP and 30 NM, this is because BMW 330e took the engine of 2 liters, 180 HP from model 320i, not 240 horses from the 328i model. Four-wheel drive vehicle is not planned to release.

Economy and the distance that can drive the BMW 330e will depend largely on what function you will use. Most eat energy GPS system and climate control, the average distance traveled will decrease twice. But the new transmission gives the choice of driving mode Auto eDrive, and Save Battery Max eDrive. Each mode is responsible for both the economic drive and sport. In Max eDrive mode, the maximum speed will be 120 km/h.

The cost of a new BMW 330e will cost around 44695$, and sales will start this summer. Standard equipment will include a navigation system, climate control and cruise control. The new BMW family iPerformance promises to be spirited and very economical, for many now is the main buying a plug-in-hybrid car.

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: fastmb.ru/autonews/autonews_mir/768-bmw-predstavil-novyy-gibridnyy-330e-iperformance-2017.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting