BMW Grand Coupe 6-Series has declared itself

BMW launched advertisements 6-Series Grand Coupe, despite the fact that his debut will take place at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2012. A novelty will be on sale until spring of next year. The prototype of the flagship coupe Bavarian automaker presented in May at the motor show in Beijing. From the prototype production model will differ slightly. BMW has long remained the only major player who did not have the model number of five-seat four-door luxury coupe. BMW Grand Coupe 6-Series will challenge such cars as the Porsche Panamera, Maserati Quattroporte, Audi A7 and the Mercedes-Benz CLS. The novelty will be equipped with three-liter turbo diesel (640d) and petrol (640i) engine capacity of 313 and 320 hp There will also be released version 650i with 4, 4-liter engine 450 hp The top model BMW Grand Coupe 6-Series accelerates to a hundred in just 4, 6 seconds. The car's interior is made of leather Dakota. Standard features include dual-zone climate control, heated rear seats, GPS-navigation and audio system Bang & Olufsen. European car prices range from € 79 500 for a BMW 640i to € 92 600 for a BMW 650i.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/XU0PJxXWiEA video>

Tags

See also

New and interesting