My wife started gaining weight and didn’t want to do anything about it, so I took extreme measures.

Sometimes couples just find it difficult to live together. Yes, there are feelings, there is an interest in a joint future. General tastes, views on the world, education. Still, something's missing. Or vice versa. There's something extra. Personal, superficial preferences. Little things that, as if not interfere, but eventually turn into a real problem. And in this place begins quarrels, resentments, relationship manipulation. And yet it started so well...

It's easier for younger people. You can change your partner and not even remember his name: the phone book is full of different options. Older people have a harder time. First, there is no need to waste precious time. And, secondly, after, for example, forty no longer want to get involved in any adventures. Free time from work and sleep is better spent on a normal routine. Therefore, most often you just have to endure. What could that lead to? Well, it will either be good or people will share their stories with us.

When we are young, life seems so simple and promising. Especially when you don’t have problems with prospects and the opposite sex. Well, 20 years ago, I didn't think I'd have to dive headlong into all this modern technology, trip over kids on e-scooters and wear a mask. Admittedly, although it wasn’t so long ago, relatively, I had enough of the Internet and fishing trips. What else do you need?

Now I have a refrigerator that can make a delicious cocktail for me, a vacuum cleaner that drives a machine, I even think about buying a Tesla. Yeah, it's too much, but it saves a lot of fuel. It also gives you status at work. I am a very successful person by middle class standards. I have a wife, a child, a house and a poodle. Although the latter I probably bent - the animal recognizes only the wife. She's the one feeding him.

Beloved wife, I would like to tell you more about my wife and food. Karina, like me, is a little over 40. I don’t think it’s old or anything like that. No, we're still young, at least in spirit. But what I would like to change is her attitude towards the products. You see, my wife has been very fond of eating lately. A good appetite is a sign of health, yes. But not that much. Over the past 3 years, she has gone from being a “woman with visible beauty” to being a pretty obese person. And that really annoyed me.

She's a housewife. But not one of those who have to stand at the stove all day, because there is no other way. No, we can even afford to hire a special person to help around the house. It just won't change anything. Karina likes to sit at home, watch TV shows and meet me from work like some cartoon wife from the past. Though I've offered her a thousand times to get a job with me or just find a hobby. Purely to expand your personal horizons. But she didn't. It used to be different. But manipulation in a relationship is not about me, so I was silent.

She used to work at the school next door as a librarian, but she had friends and an interest in life. But after the birth of her son, it was as if her wife had decided that her life was now over. She has made her goal and has no choice but to sit in a cocoon like a caterpillar. There is, there is and there is. I love my wife, but I also know that in the future such a daily routine will not turn her into any butterfly. And what did you do, you ask? To help your loved one get out of the way? I'll tell you.

Peels Decisive Steps First thing, of course, I signed her up for fitness. She never liked it, but she's not kidding. Very nice place, the best in town. Personal trainer, prescribed diet. Very gentle, by the way. But after a couple of weeks, she gave it all up. And when I asked her to go to the gym together, she even quarreled with me. She said I was pushing her hard. In fact, we're going to look very caricatured together. I've been skinny all my life, even wiry. I've always loved eating, though. I guess he was lucky with his metabolism.

Then there was the pool. Only by personal desire, without regime. Go swimming, why not? But the pool was even more tragic. So I didn't even bother with it, I didn't want to upset anyone. One smart guy on TV said that you need to lose weight in the kitchen, but gain it just on the sports ground. So I decided to take a different path, and after writing out some interesting ideas for myself, I started loading the refrigerator with only the “right” food.

Peels Oh, there was everything. A bunch of greens, including salads, cabbage, celery and the like. Meat is only white. No pork or even beef. Sea fish and seafood in general. Where else? And, there's more in detail, like special oils: sesame, some linen. What a supplement, yes. Sounds like great food. How many of them can be cooked. Here you have Italian, Spanish, Mediterranean cuisine. Restaurants eat worse. I'm kidding. But some are really worse. So what?

No, that's not it. Which, of course, she liked. But there is in the right proportions and with the right side dish, my dear refused. She only has fish with butter and bread. Seafood is delicious, but you want to eat it later. She's literally ready to eat some chebureks doused in mayonnaise and God knows what else, cakes, cakes. But load the right salad, light and tasty - this is past the cashier. More than that. Karinka just doesn't recognize chicken chops. Give me a pig and a piece of food.

Peels Manipulating Relationships I tried to talk to her. Maybe she's depressed. Or is she avenging me for something? No, it's okay, it's just like this man's taste now. And the fact that we go shopping and look for some bags, not clothes - it seems that we should. Which, personally, does not suit me at all. It’s hard to enjoy life and money when you can’t go out with your wife. And to have her in an evening dress, you know? And with colleagues, it is not that shameful, just awkward. I'm their boss, though.

One idea remains. Take out her old swimsuit and get her to defile me in it. I know she won’t do that and I’m sure she will. For several weeks now, the wife has only changed clothes in a separate room. Or it turns off the light when I'm around. This is family life. I don't want to. So I decided to buy two tickets to the islands. The flight isn’t coming soon, and I know she won’t be able to physically lose weight in a month and a half. But that's not what matters.

Maybe her own view of the beach will somehow make her think about the problem. There will be a lot of people, young and not so. It may sound a little silly, but this self-discipline will teach her to be responsible. I’ll take care of myself at the same time to make the difference even bigger. Who will say that this is manipulation in a relationship, but I do not think so. She is a woman and she wants to be beautiful. And as we all know, no pareos can hide the folds on the thighs. That's the science. I hope my idea goes well. Karina will suffer a bit this time, of course. But next, for sure, will fly to the sea slim and fit. I would have done exactly that if I were her.

Tags

See also

New and interesting