My mother-in-law found out that our son has the first group, which is different from my husband and I, and now says that I had a baby.

As they say, no matter what the child does, as long as it does not cry. In the life of every man there comes a moment when he must understand himself, in his life, in his environment in the shortest possible time. This is often referred to as the midlife crisis. But it can come anytime. So what, what are you under 40? This new game console should be yours! Has the apartment been in need of renovation? Whatever, How much does a paternity test cost?? Wrap two! And so on.

Peels on the other hand, if it doesn't bother anyone, why not? Women often scold their husbands and praise others for doing the same thing. A sudden change in the activities of his own husband is stupidity and unnecessary risk. But when another man does it, it's called looking for new perspectives and taking a bold step forward. Why is that? The same paternity test doesn't cost that much money. Only 100-150 US dollars. Such funds can be spent on shopping without any problems. But the peace of the spouse is already expensive. Sober approach or double standards?

I have the second blood type, my husband has the third. In medical terms, this is a unique combination, and our children can have any other group, at least the first, at least the fourth. If you don't believe me, you can search the web. I know this information not by chance, the fact is that recently I have to repeat it almost every day. After all, my husband began to doubt that he was the father of his own son. Nonsense, I know, but it's just like that.

Timur is now 4 years old. Smart, healthy boy. He looks like me and his father at the same time. To be honest, I would never have thought that such questions would come up in our family. We swore to trust each other and talk honestly about everything. The little misunderstandings that my husband and I had before the wedding, we promised to forget. Because youth is one thing, but legal relationships are another.

But it happened that my crazy mother-in-law found out that her grandson's first blood type is not the same as her parents. And here we go. Accusations began that I carried someone else’s child, put horns on my husband. I knew something was wrong with her before. But now it has started to cross all boundaries. 5 years of marriage, everything went well. What's with all this stuff? Does she think her son will break up with me and find someone better?

Meanwhile, the husband looks more and more at his mother. At first he paid no attention to the situation. Yes, it really happens that children do not get the same blood type as mom and dad. So what? But his mother-in-law dripped so hard on his brain that he began to build his own theories. Why does Timur have a dark skin tone? He and I have pale skin. And don't get it in his head that my dad was dark all his life. He doesn't.

The paternity test recently went on holiday. Thank God, not at your own expense. I thought it was great. If he stays home, maybe we can start some cosmetic repairs. In the hallway, you need to glue the wallpaper that the dog stole. Clean up the balcony. Go to the basement after all. It's been a mess for years: pickle cans, an old bike, a bunch of stuff. In short, the work is an untapped edge. No way. He's not interested. That's another question.

Says he saved some money and now he wants to run tests to see if he's really the father of his child, you know? When autumn came and he had to buy new warm clothes and his teeth healed, he suddenly decided to play detective! I told him that I was a guarantee that he was raising his child. Me, his wife. Not my mom, not my buddies, with whom there is nothing to discuss except booze and football, but me, the person with whom he lives. Zero reaction.

And goes, most importantly, around the apartment, all so important and mysterious. In stretched pants with a hole in his ass. A little more and he'll start writing poetry. Or a philosophical book. He looked at me for five days, literally from the top down. It's like I'm hiding something from him or I have a closet full of skeletons. This is very reminiscent of women after fifty, who look at love series, read tabloid books and sculpt from themselves is unclear who. Is it Isaura's slave or Miss Marple's?

Is this a period of time and it will pass soon? Don't get me wrong, I don't work, I do housework. I got used to a certain rhythm of life, and I do not need extra nerves. One child is still enough. But I can't take another, older one. As long as I cook for everyone, as long as I wash, iron things, clean - the day is over. In the evening, I got used to being calm. And now all day long I hear is itching and whining. And I don’t count the moments when my mother-in-law calls us.

In short, I have set my own conditions. She said if Vova wants to do the test, let her do it. For your money, but in fact it is family money. But when it turns out that I was right, and he and his mother were wrong, I take my son and go to my mother. Maybe I'll file for divorce. He's not sure I'm honest, and I'm not sure why we need a dad who wants to check on his own child. I know ultimatums always look bad, but I don't know how to deal with stupidity any other way.

I told my mother-in-law the same thing. That's what I said and I hung up. I have no idea what she told her son, but it got better at some point. For how long? I'm really sure Timur is his father's son. He is still very young, but already shows some of his father's habits. However, it is crucial that I be trusted – as a wife, as a mother, even as a daughter-in-law. Otherwise, what kind of family is this?

A friend advised her husband to do something else, our spouses are friends, and she urged her to get together and go on some camping trip with an overnight outdoors. The weather is still good, and the head may be ventilated. Dim hopes, but at least so. I'll take a break from all this, too. And if the plan doesn't work, well. I will not be the first to divorce, nor will I be the last. And the nerves will be healthier.

Tags

See also

New and interesting