Many years ago I gave up my village life, then went abroad, but recently I was drawn home to my mother and sister.

When you need it. prayerIt is clear that the person is already in a difficult situation. He needs support and boundaries from anyone. Now such questions are decided with psychologists. Work them out and look at the results over time. People used to pray and ask God for help. Who was right?

Peels also pray for close relatives. I want them to do well, things to improve and so on. It’s sad to see someone you haven’t seen in a long time in a difficult situation. And no psychologist can help here.

My sister and I grew up in a village, in a very religious family. Don't think about it, we weren't sectarians, it just happened. Of course, we didn't live well. They feed on what they grow themselves. There was a farm, but very small: chickens, chickens, several ducks and a cow. I remember the cow as a real breadwinner — my dad was selling milk at the market, and we had some money.

Parents really wanted a lot of kids. But it turned out that only Julia and I were born. There were no more children. It’s probably wrong to say that, but I’m happy about it. They say God gave a bunny, and a lawn. But I fundamentally disagree with that. The four of us barely survived. If there were more children, I can’t imagine what would happen.

Anyway, I started running into town very early. At the age of 16, my mother and I were already arguing that I behaved as you know who, I come late and do not pay attention to prayers. I just wanted to see how people live outside our village. How they dress, how they behave. Of course we didn’t have television. And it was kind of a performance for me.

At 19, I finally decided to leave home. She found a job and even rented a room. Well, the owners of the cafe where I got a job, gave me a concrete box on the second floor, in which I could live only in the summer. The room was not heated, and it was possible to stir from the cold there in two counts. The younger sister stayed with her parents. She was afraid of them, and she always listened.

I got married at 24. To the man of his dreams. He was a foreigner who decided to stay in our country. Learned the language, created a business from scratch. I mean, I got it all myself. Of course, by that time I could not boast of any wealth. But I still knew what it was like to get everything by yourself.

After 5 years, we decided to go with Jean. He had a very good deal in mind, but he had to be at home all the time. After 8 years, the invasion began. By this time, I had already become a mother, learned French, got a great job and continued to love my husband with all my heart. But in such a difficult time, I wanted to see my sister and parents, at least with one eye.

After a long conversation, my husband let me go. Just for a couple of days, back and forth. I packed some things and went on the road. Then, without any problems, I arrived in a rented car to our village. I remember the place well, and it has not changed since then. At the door, I ran into my sister and her husband. Unfortunately, my parents did not live to see me.

My sister was very pleased with my arrival. She kept hugging me, telling me that God had sent me home. And if I want to, I can stay in her house as long as I need to. Her husband just looked at me and went to another room. Soon, only his snoring could be heard.

Judging by the fact that on Wednesday, in the first half of the day, my sister's husband, publishing the familiar amber of heavy alcohol, goes to bed - he is not friends with work. My sister Mashenka still remembers God at any appropriate and inappropriate occasion. She makes sense, too. Mom and Dad hammered faith into her head, but they never told her how to live this life.

I got the hotel and the food. I packed the fridge and ordered more, but Masha told me not to. She said that a lot of things in the house are also sins. There's no gluttony. I looked around. And I had this horrible feeling in my throat that I can't even name.

When everything is familiar and familiar. When you think of every corner, every object, it comes from childhood. It's called nostalgia. But then you understand with your mind that all this should not be, but there should be repairs, new things, some variety and progress. What is this feeling of despair called? I don't know. But at that moment it was so strong that tears came from my eyes.

I began to persuade my sister to put that snoring misunderstanding out of my life. If necessary, she's free to drop all this and go to my place with her husband. We would definitely help her and be able to find housing and everything. If only she would give up such an existence where every day is like the previous one. Passes in labor, poverty and servility. I kept telling her the next day and all the days that I had left before the flight.

But she smiled, said it was her destiny, and began to pray. Prayer from the evil eye and envy is her answer to everything. I know this prayer well, we grew up together. But, for God's sake, is it okay when your husband is an anchor pulling you to the bottom? And all you can do is pray and court him?

Before I left, I gave Mary the money I had changed at the station. They should even be enough to repair the village. But something told me she was going to waste it. Nevertheless, my desire to go home came true. I'm not saying I won't come here again. But I don’t want to see my sister again in this state. To live for the sake of another person and to pray, if you cannot object, is not a matter at all.

Prayer from the evil eye and envy

O good and generous Lord Jesus Christ! All goodness comes from you and through you, from the treasure of your everlasting wealth. You give to each one according to your will. Do not allow me to compare myself with the devil through malicious envy. Pour into my heart Thy goodness, Thy love, Thy faithfulness, that I may rejoice heartily in Thy gifts, which You share among us out of generous goodness, and Thy mercy upon us; that we may not burden one another with envy, lies, blasphemy, and slander, but that we may use all that You have given us to Your praise, honor, and glory, and know Thee in Your good deeds, and praise, and glorify, throughout all eternity.

Tags

See also

New and interesting