Husband brought a box of oranges, and a visionary friend advised to make them a blank for Easter

The other day my husband brought a box of oranges from work. They were given to him by a grateful client. No doubt a wonderful thank you. But what to do with the whole box? It’s a good thing I have a very smart and smart friend. She told me what to make out of oranges. Before the Easter holiday, this is what you need!

Editorial "Site" It tells you how to turn fresh oranges into a delicious paste, which can then be added to Easter pastries. You certainly won’t regret it if you stock up on such a treat!

What You Can Make From Orange Ingredients
  • 2 big oranges
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. That's the number of ingredients per jar, but I make several. After all, this is an excellent workpiece, which is well stored and does not spoil for a long time. So let's start cooking.

2. First you need to wash the oranges well. Hot water, dip oranges. Then we take a little baking soda on the brush and thoroughly clean the skin. We're gonna need it, too, so we need to clean it up.

3. Then we cut the oranges in large pieces. Fall asleep with sugar for about 20-30 minutes to let more juice. If there are seeds in oranges, they must be removed.

Facebook Facebook

4. After that, we send our workpiece to the pan and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat. At the very end, we add citric acid. Excess juice drain, let the mass cool down a little. Do not pour the juice itself, it can be used to impregnate biscuits. Just put it in a separate jar and cover it.

5. Pass another warm mass through the blender. Preferably not submersible, but ordinary. Finished paste tightly folded in a jar and put in the refrigerator. It can be stored for a very long time.

Now you know what you can make out of oranges. But why such a plan, you ask? In fact, there are a lot of applications. My daughter likes this pasta just spread on bread. It's very fragrant and delicious. And it can also be added to the dough when baking Easter cakes. I add about 1 tablespoon to 500-700 grams of flour. With this addition, the dough will be simply incredibly fragrant. In principle, it can even replace candy. Although the cake with cereal and pasta is even more delicious. Good luck baking!

Tags

See also

New and interesting