My older sister stopped answering my calls, as if she had been replaced, and I don’t know what to do.

Misunderstanding in relationships It can easily destroy them. This was confirmed by Alena, the main character of today’s story. Recently, there was a misunderstanding, because of which her sister offended her. So much so that they don’t communicate at all. Will a woman be able to establish a relationship with her beloved sister, read further in the article.

My sister and I have always been quite close, although Olya is 10 years older than me. As a child, she was a role model for me. I wanted to dress like her, wear the same makeup and do the same things as my sister.

It was thanks to her that I took up my studies and graduated from school with a gold medal. I thought my parents were equally proud of us. I never felt any competition in my family.

I was just finishing school when Olga got married. She moved to another city where she found a prestigious job. She started her new life. And there wasn't much room for me. I've kept up, though. I went to university and started living in a dormitory. We talked on the phone when we had free time.

When I graduated from college, Olya reported that she was getting divorced. She did not want to share the details of her divorce. I only know that over the years my sister has succeeded in career growth. She began to earn great money, so after the divorce without problems she pulled the rent of a new apartment with impeccable repairs herself. Sometimes I came to visit her and we had a good time together. Although I felt that we were very distant from each other.

I recently got married with my sister. I'm 25 now and my sister is 35. She lives alone and rarely comes home. I think marriage has been destructive to her. I was afraid the same thing would happen to me.

But the thing is, I went down the aisle when I was pregnant. She was happy when she found out she was going to be an aunt. I believed the baby would bring us closer together again. But something happened that no one expected. My parents gave me an apartment for my wedding. They spent their entire lives saving money to buy another home. Planned to rent it out. But my wedding and pregnancy changed their plans.

Of course, my sister found out. And then she was replaced. She stopped answering my calls. He doesn't talk to his parents either. I decided to call her from someone else’s room. That's what she said right away! But then she hung up after hearing my voice. I've been living in a new apartment for a month now, but I've never seen Olya. I think she was offended that my parents bought me a new home.

On the one hand, I understand her. But on the other... I'm having a baby. Can't she just be happy for me? My mother believes that Olga is seriously offended. With her character, it will be difficult to reach her.

She achieved everything in her life on her own. She has enough money, a good job and a great place to live. But maybe she would like her parents to take care of her as much as I do. I don’t know what to do or how to make it up to my sister. It’s not my fault that the circumstances were this way. This is what causes misunderstanding in relationships!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? The situation is unpleasant - that is a fact. It seems to me that Olga could be offended by her sister and parents for several reasons. First, as Alyona herself said, Ole may be hurt that her parents did not provide her with housing. Secondly, the woman could be offended that she was simply put before the fact. We could have discussed this issue together. What do you think?

Tell me, how do the sisters make up?

Tags

See also

New and interesting