Mom Pretends She's Not Home, Doesn't Pick Up When She Needs Help With Baby

In the relationship of mothers and daughters, there are often problems that do not arise in mothers and sons. Some people say that mother always loves her son more. Others complain that women generally treat other women colder. It doesn’t matter if there is a relationship between them. My daughters often have something to say. mother.

Of course, these are not statistics, but special cases. However, our story today is about that. A young woman who receives absolutely no support from her mother. Which in her opinion is very strange, since all their lives they were friends and only the last couple of years between them like the wall grew. Perhaps the cause is buried much deeper, or perhaps lies on the surface. But the problem is still relevant.

As they say, garbage from the house is not taken out, but I want to speak out. Do you know what the birth of a first child is? I know. Older friends calm down, say that with the second child there will be problems and less nerves, but now... We need an eye on Mary.

My child is very sociable and playful. A lively, curious girl. He likes to play, paint walls, torture a cat, play with food. Well, you know. Her father is always at work and her daughter rarely sees. So all my ohs and sighs perceive as something false. I don’t understand how hard it is for me to have a baby, even though I love her immensely.

At first it was even worse: diapers and night rises. Screams and tears for no reason. But we were morally prepared for that, because shows and movies prepare us for the constant stress of raising a baby. But if the child is already 4 years old? I thought things would be a little easier at this age and I would be able to devote more time to my business. Thank you, there's a garden.

Besides my husband, my mother also helped me. Well, that was before. She used to come over to see my granddaughter. She even bought some things for the little girl. For this, my husband and I are very grateful. To be honest, her nerves are much stronger than mine. It’s probably because of the experience of motherhood, and also because being a young grandmother at 57 is lucky, I think. There is a lot of energy to remember.

Mom wants to live for herself, but recently she has completely changed. I kind of shut myself up. We live relatively close and see each other on the street from time to time. At such times she is friendly and cheerful. My granddaughter is literally in her arms. But if I come to her house and ask her to take the child to kindergarten, that's it. It's like they've replaced a man.

And recently we came to her with the whole family after her husband's work. Got the cake, all right. And she didn't open the door. I heard quiet footsteps, but she pretended to be absent. Husband said maybe she had a man, that's stupid. A woman at her age needs to think about something completely different. And how can you bring someone into the house without even hinting at it?

And recently it got to the point that I had an important meeting. A good friend got a ticket for a week, to warm lands. The ticket is one, so it was not possible to fly with the whole family. But maybe it would be possible somehow to fly out with Mary in her arms, I don't know. Anyway, I had to meet a friend first and talk it over.

In the evening my husband was at work, and I took my daughter out of the garden. I'm going to my mom's. So she could sit with her for a couple of hours. That's where my husband would be. So she opened the door, but she wouldn't let us in. Said she was busy and had no time. I was really blown away. Don't you see that I don't have time?

Peels The little kids annoy everyone had to go back what to do. The little girl and I wouldn't be allowed in the cafe, and my friend is not one of those women who likes children's screams and constant questions about everything. The trip eventually burned down.

After that, my mom and I had a big fight, we don’t talk anymore. She never bothered to tell me what was happening to her and why she became so unsociable. Honestly, I already think she's got a guy. I think it's more of a joke, though.

How can you, as a grandmother, not come to see your granddaughter? Others in her situation would sleep in our apartment! I honestly don't get it. Husband jokes that she needs to call a psychologist to find out. But I think it's easier for him. As he was always at work, he goes there from morning to evening. Doesn't understand me at all. And I don’t even have anyone to complain about it: my mother doesn’t let me on the doorstep!

Tags

See also

New and interesting