My mother cried out that I had found a “pricken”, and she would give all her products to a single son.

A mother is a person whom we all deify as children. It gives us life and treats us in a special way. Even a father often does not care about his child as much as a mother does. But What is the love of a mother?? The question is quite complex and open.

Peels probably depends on the upbringing and inner morality of a person. Most of the time, we love our mother, no matter what. There is no one else besides her. But some people become callous over time, and in their understanding, parents become a kind of burden, nothing more. The reason for this is still unclear, some blame it on character and temperament, and some blame bad childhood memories.

What is love for a mother, so why do we treat our mother so differently? We're brother and sister. Growing up together. I don’t remember any negative things about him. That's amazing. Sveta walked through the evening city and could not fit the situation in my head. She was thinking about several people. About me, my mom and my brother. And the complicated relationships that formed between them.

Light was 37 years old. Husband, child. I just paid off my apartment loan. Now, albeit not new, Khrushchev almost in the city center, was officially their property. Every square meter was produced by labor, nerves and headache.

Svetlana knew the value of money firsthand. Her family was never rich. Normal work, home, family. And after marriage, and even with the appearance of his daughter, there was no extra time for rest at all. Her husband worked in 2 shifts, and she also worked, managing to watch the child. There were no other options, but there was a dream: a home.

How many tears have been shed over this. They sacrificed rest, travel and buying some nice things. Sometimes they even saved on the child: a jacket is not the most fashionable model, a phone without unnecessary extras. She's small, and she probably doesn't need it. But for some reason the other kids had it all!

At this time, her younger brother felt very well. It's not like he's hanging out in nightclubs or throwing money around. No, he rented himself a small one-bedroom apartment and lived a hardened bachelor. Money from his work, but rather from part-time work, he was enough. And he wasn't really straining at all.

Sometimes the whole family came across him in the middle of the street. Always happy, always happy. He is in no hurry and does not depend on anything. He just said hello and smiled back. Master of life.

He never had the money to help his mother. But he could easily visit her in the middle of the week and empty half the fridge. It was an easy walk for him.

But that’s not what took up so much space in Svetlana’s mind. She was used to this kind of behavior. She was angry about something she had just learned. And from such impudence, tears themselves turned into eyes.

It turned out that Mitya's brother had recently bought a car. Friends, and not the best. In short, cheap and familiar. But still on the move! That means he had the money. And in their town without a car did, if not all, then most - for sure. And then, for business: taxi drivers, children to carry or to the cottage to ride. And lazy people like her brother had no money for gas. That's probably why they sold it to him.

But this was not all, it turned out that the “son” could save himself on this tarataika, his mother constantly helped him with food. So I don't want to be hungry. These products were often purchased by Sveta and her husband. To help my older mom. And this is how it turned out.

When Svetlana came to her mother to find out these circumstances, she almost drove her from the apartment. How did it come to her to raise this question and slander her own brother?! An ungrateful sister, and also an older one! With my husband, in my apartment, with a good job. It's not like you poor son! Yeah, and she found herself a "pricken" immediately with a horse and a lock.

That’s why it happens: one is everything and the other is nothing. She loves her mother and treats her well. My brother probably doesn’t love anyone. He only cares about himself and lives life, or rather, burns it. He's got a great attitude. It's also an example. What does she deserve and how does she behave now? Oh, it seems that she started her family, and related issues never let go. Shame.

Tags

See also

New and interesting