Husband went off the rails and stopped giving money even for underwear, but it's still flowers

Many women dream of appearing in their lives. cashman. Rich life seems so attractive and alluring, but Olya never aspired to it. She wanted to achieve everything herself, so she worked hard on her goals.

And then he came into her life. The blond blue-eyed kidnapper of women's hearts chose Olga as his wife. However, family life was not so fabulous. Of course, the money is to blame. Why the relationship of the couple did not work out, read further in the article.

While my friends dreamed of having a man with money in their lives, I worked. Started earning at 14, when my mother was sick and there was simply not enough money. I've come a long way from handing out flyers to a prestigious office job.

And then I met a man next to whom I could afford everything. But I didn't want to take advantage of it. Our relationship developed gradually. And I was in seventh heaven with happiness, not even knowing what the future was.

Roma has always loved women's attention. And before me, he had many partners. I knew it, so I was jealous of everyone I met. My friends told me that he chose me. These are not empty words. That was until we got married.

A fairytale wedding was replaced by harsh everyday life. First of all, Roma insisted that I quit my job. Like, a woman should be engaged in everyday life and give her husband joy within the house. I didn't like it right away, but I thought it was a good opportunity to just take a break from office life.

Soon my savings were gone. I knew that my husband was providing for me. But taking money from him was embarrassing. And then it turned out that no one was in a hurry to give them to me. Roma made the family budget, bought everything himself.

In terms of cooking, I felt like I was hired as a cooker, because my husband said he wanted breakfast and dinner, bought food for these dishes, and I had only to cook. I tried to protest, but Roma turned on the gaslighting mode and it was always my fault.

At that point, I was thinking about divorce. But she got pregnant unplanned. My husband was pleased with the news. And I wanted to be a mom. But the thought of what will happen after the birth of the baby, I thought almost every day.

I dared to ask my husband for money for a psychologist. But he certainly refused. He made a scandal, said that all psychologists are charlatans. Like, go talk to your girlfriends if you need to. By the way, I hardly ever saw my friends. Roma didn't like it. As you can see, he made an exception.

I felt like I was being held hostage in a family prison. And when the baby was born, the husband went completely crazy. He clearly has some psychological problems with money. He basically stopped giving them to me. Funny to say, even on the underpants had almost on his knees to beg!

And then Roma told me I had to work, too. I read somewhere on the Internet that moms make a lot of money on maternity leave, and let's saw me off. I honestly tried, but when you have a half-year-old baby in your arms, it is simply impossible to sit constantly behind a laptop.

We started fighting on this ground as well. I don't know what to do. I am ready to file for divorce tomorrow. On the other hand, I'm just scared. I don’t know what to expect from my husband, how he will react. I can't pack all my stuff and just leave either. After all, we have a child together!

So it turns out that I was held hostage to a situation without money for existence. My parents live in another city. Girlfriends don't help much either, considering we've almost stopped communicating. Thanks to my husband. It's like he built everything so I wouldn't go anywhere. And that makes it even more disturbing. Am I living with a psychological tyrant?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? When a relationship develops rapidly, it is important to take each next step consciously. In matters of finance, it is necessary to discuss all the nuances before marriage. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to identify a tyrant in a man. Sometimes abusive tendencies of a person appear only with time.

Therefore, we wish Ola strength and hope that she can break out of this relationship as soon as possible!

Tags

See also

New and interesting