Kersty Ellie, star of Two: Me and My Shadow

I remember a smiling and always laughing actress. Kersty Ellie From the movie Two: Me and My Shadow. I watched it at the age of the young heroines of the picture. Yesterday I found out that Diana Burroughs from the movie went to heaven. She lived only 2 months before her 72nd birthday. Today we want to honor the memory of the actress and tell about her main achievements in her career.

Instagram / @kirstiealley Kersti Ellie's mom was a housewife and her dad ran a logging company. When Kersty was 30, her mother tragically died in a car accident. His wife was with him at the time, but he survived. Being still quite young, the actress learned what real grief is. Perhaps that’s why she often starred in comedy and entertainment films.

After graduating from school, Kersty continued her studies in college, but in the second year she dropped out. The girl went to conquer Los Angeles. There she was going to do Scientology and interior design. Religious teaching helped her overcome serious dependence.

Instagram / @kirstiealley In the late 70s, the actress began to actively participate in various game TV shows. Simply put, in quizzes. There she managed to win money several times. The actress made her film debut in 1982 in Star Trek 2: Khan’s Wrath.

Then she starred in a couple more pictures, but not so significant. Real success came to the star after the role of Rebecca Howe in the sitcom Fun Company (1987-1993), for which she received Emmy and Golden Globe Awards, as well as after her role in the sitcom Veronica Salon (1997-2000).

Instagram / @kirstiealley Also the Emmy Award actress received for her role in the TV movie “Mother of David”, in which she played the mother of a teenager with sun sickness. I advise you to see this picture if the topic is relevant to you.

And the most famous films with the participation of Kersty Ellie are “Who Would Talk” (1989) and its two sequels, as well as the family film “Two: Me and My Shadow” with the Olsen sisters in the lead roles. All the parts of “Who would speak” were very cash. I remember watching them on TV once. Probably, the films were so successful thanks to the perfect acting tandem of Kersty Alley and John Travolta.

The personal life of the actress Movie couple and in life tried to bring together. However, the personal life of the actress was different. Her first husband was a boy from school. But they separated when they realized that their life reference points were very different.

Instagram / @kirstiealley In marriage to her second husband, Ellie had two children. However, to give birth to babies on their own, the actress could not. The couple made the decision to adopt. However, this union soon disintegrated. The couple peacefully shared custody of their son and daughter and continued to maintain a friendly bond.

But the actress really loved Travolta. When they starred in the movie “Who Would Talk,” they really had feelings for each other. But they didn’t do it because they were both married. And then in a 2018 interview, Ellie admitted that the actor could be her perfect husband.

Moreover, on the set of the film Kersti for a long time flirted with a colleague in the shop. It stopped when she was approached directly by Travolta’s lover. When John learned of the actress' passing, he wrote on Instagram: The relationship with Kersty was one of the most special. I love you, Kersty. I know I'll see you again.” I wonder what their lives would have been like if they had come together at the time.

For many years, Kersty Ellie tried to lose weight. Kilograms went away and came back. There have been many rumors on this ground. The actress also became the main participant of one scandal, because of which her reputation was badly damaged.

Instagram / @kirstiealley But the woman didn't lose heart. She lived an interesting life full of meaning. It's a shame she had to leave early enough. She became ill with an illness that killed many celebrities. But we keep repeating: People are alive as long as they are remembered.. The memory of Kersty Ellie is bright!

Photo preview

Tags

See also

New and interesting