Cardiac surgeon I. Emets: “To the pressure was 120/70, drink on an empty stomach 2 hours before...”

Until recently, high blood pressure bothered me regularly. However, when the cardiologist did the examination, I was very surprised by my changes. And to eliminate pressure surges helped 4 tablespoons of one prescription. Time has shown that treatment with natural remedies is an effective, effective and non-toxic method. This is why more and more people are turning to alternative medicine.

A mixture of ginger, lemon and garlic The homeland of this recipe is Germany. Elixir consists of three powerful ingredients: lemon, garlic and ginger. Each of them is already very useful in itself, but when combined into one medicine, they can work wonders.

Garlic is well known for its antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral properties. The composition of garlic includes a wide range of trace elements: sodium, potassium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, which have a positive effect on the vessels. In addition, garlic is rich in vitamin C, B6, manganese and fiber.

Ginger root is well known as an excellent natural source of antioxidants. Also, it is very useful for people suffering from digestive problems. Ginger is considered an amazing plant with antidote properties. And the active substance gingerol included in it is an effective tool in the prevention and treatment of colon cancer.

Finally, lemon is a storehouse of vitamin C. The fruit has alkaline properties that regulate the level of acidity in the body. In addition, citrus fruits have a beneficial effect on the general condition of the body, increasing immune reactions and improving metabolic processes.

A mixture based on garlic, lemon and ginger, boiled with water - will be an excellent and effective tool in the fight against blockage and pressure drops.

Tincture from high pressure Ingredients
  • 4 lemons with peel
  • 4 heads of garlic
  • 2 tbsp grated ginger
  • 2 tables of water

Preparation
  1. Wash the lemons and ginger thoroughly.

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos
  2. Cut the lemons together with the peel and leave to brew a little.

DepositPhotos
  3. Then peel the garlic and ginger.

DepositPhotos
  4. Ginger, garlic and pieces of lemon mix in a blender to a homogeneous mass.

DepositPhotos
  5. Pour the mixture into a pan, pour water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.

DepositPhotos
  6. Cool, then strain the liquid.
  7. Pour the elixir into glass jars and store it in the refrigerator.

Drink 1 glass on an empty stomach 2 hours before the morning meal. Drink it for three weeks. You can add honey to the drink for taste! Then, take a week off and start treatment again during the same time.

DepositPhotos

This elixir will help clean the arteries in the shortest possible time, regulate and stabilize blood pressure, strengthen immunity and improve overall health.

Share this wonderful recipe with your friends. Take care of your health and don't get hurt!

Tags

See also

New and interesting