What You Can Do From Old Cutting Wood

In skilled hands, even log It has a lot of possibilities! A neighbor on the staircase sawed down an old stump in the country, after 2 weeks he made a coffee table of amazing beauty, and from old boards - shelves to the kitchen. It looks great!

I am going to visit my neighbor with my husband, I hope to inspire him to a creative feat. Of course, such crafts require perseverance, thoroughness, and therefore time costs. But then they will look beautiful at the fireplace and please the eye!

Crafts made of sawwood Today edition "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a selection of furniture ideas and decor. If you want, you can easily make everything yourself. What you need to create comfort in the house!

1. Such decor items will give uniqueness to any interior!

2. Make a table out of logging The task is difficult, but quite real. Please note that the cuts on the tabletop must be dry, and preferably from wood resistant to moisture. There should be no knots on the workpiece, as they can break away. The thickness of the cut is also important. Too thin can split, and thick will weigh the craft, make it rough. To protect against harmful bugs, treat the countertop with varnish with protective additives.

3. Not a regiment, a dream! Definitely complement and decorate any interior.

4. Itchy hands to show all these findings to my husband!

5. Maybe. wall They cut the stumps into many rings. You can decorate the entire wall or its fragment with cuts, as a result, you will get a unique panel.

6. A couple more bright ideas.

7. The more careless the wooden “pancake” looks, the more interesting the result will be!

Advice A for lovers to create a cozy atmosphere in the house with the help of things made with their own hands, I suggest to learn how original and qualitatively you can remodel old chairs beyond recognition and extend their life for another half a century, leaving a legacy to your grandchildren.

Of course, to make such a beauty, it takes a lot of time and certain skills in life. woodwork. However, the most important thing is the desire to achieve the goal. If you have a dream and inspiration, everything can be done. I wish you creative success and creative crafts!

Tags

See also

New and interesting