Crafts made of wood with their own hands

The more rapid the development of industry, the more people try to approach nature. We begin to surround ourselves with nature. The truth is not literally, but by creating the illusion of being in the air, even if we are at home.

This desire is not just to live in a house that is built from natural raw materials, but also to invent the appropriate interior design. And it brings us closer to nature. This is where most of our furniture is made.

And here it is not necessary to turn your house into a kind of sawmill, because it is enough to dilute the usual situation with rare ones. wood-splittingThey fit into absolutely any situation.

DepositPhotos

And today's edition. "Site" I have 11 ideas for you. woodworkWhich, if you want, you can easily do yourself. What you need to create comfort in the house!

DepositPhotos

Crafts made of wood with their own hands
  1. It's simple - you need smooth, processed cut wood! From the spines, you can create one-piece stands and modular, the material for which is easier to find. Everyone saw these stands in the store and thought, "No, you can't do this yourself." But that's a misconception!

Why pay more when you can do it yourself?

2. A wonderful idea of a shelf that will complement and decorate any interior!

3. Branches in the interior can be used as components of original furniture, legs, stands, holders or mirror frames.

4. I think I'll show this to my husband. What you need for the bedroom!

5. From small twigs it is good to make hangers, various shelves, hooks. Such wood-decor It always attracts attention and attracts interest.

6. A smooth cross section of a tree with a thickness of 8 to 20 centimeters and a diameter of 15 to 80 centimeters or more is called a saw. Each of them is unique, because the “plate” shows the annual rings of the tree, the contours of which are never repeated. With or without bark, cutters serve for decorative interior design, and they find application in it almost everywhere: on walls, ceiling, on the floor, in furniture cladding, in object design and decor.

7. Turn a coffee table or bedside table into a cozy and stylish element of the interior with the help of branches. To do this, select branches of the same length and attach them with glue so as to create a unique pattern for the table. Also from the branches you can make an original stand for lamps.

8. A few more wonderful ideas of wall decor cut wood.

9. What do you think of this unusual use of wood cutting? Especially interesting such watches look if the circle of the saw has an uneven shape with the bark on the surface. True, the bark must be fixed, because it can deteriorate over time.

The more careless the wooden “pancake” looks, the more interesting the watch will turn out!

10. Natural finishing with cuts is a composition where each element is unique. After all, the drawing on the saw and its shape are unique!

11. Well, such a vase is simply doomed to become a highlight of the interior.

I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with an interesting and exciting master class that will help you create a stylish plate and an original vase for fruit from tree branches. Be sure to check out the instructions on how to create this unique masterpiece!

Using wood decor in the interior, you will transform your home into an exquisite and cozy place of rest and recovery.

You like the idea? Tell your friends about them on social networks, because inspiration is so contagious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting