Recipe salad with pickled pits

Today we eat salad "Lisichkin's Joy". Well, "Lisichkina" it is because it has red spots, and "joy" because this salad is literally created in order to make the most of it. deadline Have a minimal snack. As long as you wait for the potatoes to roast, that's it. Don't hit the lying man, as they say.

The recipe was shared by my wife so I could immediately sit the surprise guests at the table while she was preparing something from heavy artillery. Breast and fumes salad It's so simple that I spend literally five minutes on it, and another five minutes on it to cut cheese and sausages. Here is the “beam” covered, sit down to get acquainted with the contents of various beautiful bottles. Oh, yes, recipe!

You'll need it.
  • 150g boiled chicken fillet
  • 80g Korean carrots
  • 80g white cabbage
  • 120 g of canned (marinated) fumes
  • 1 tbsp mayonnaise
  • Salt to taste

Guys, to be honest, I do not bother with ingredients at all: everything ready is in the store right outside the house. So when the order comes in for half an hour, I go there and solve all the problems. But if you have time, it is better to make all the manipulations with your own hands. If there is a fire, then there is a fire.

Preparation
  1. Boil chicken fillet in salted water until ready, let cool and cut into small cubes.

2. Wash the cabbage with straw so that it is also of sane size. If you suspect that the cabbage is hard, you can crumple it a little.

3. I also cook carrots in Korean so that they are authentic. All seasonings are bought at the store. But more often than not, I do.

4. The most critical moment. Put everything in a suitable bowl, add opsom, mayonnaise and stir with a large spoon. Salt to taste, ready!

5. Before serving on the table, you can cut a piece of tomato into a salad, sprinkle peeled seeds on top, add onions to anyone you like. In general, there is room for imagination. Go ahead!

That's it. There was once a moment when the boiled brisket was not, I had to get out of the situation. Smoked chicken salad and scoops It turned out great too, so now I'm turning chicken. Depends on the mood. Write in the comments about your options for this salad, it is interesting to prepare it in another way. But, probably, it will not be "Lisichkin's Joy", but some other. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting