Recipe for lean bean oil

Fasting is already on the nose, and readiness for it is far from number one. You need to think about what to eat during this period, so that without damage. No one has canceled the work, it takes a lot of energy. I remembered with my wife that my grandmother made an interesting bean cream, which was used instead of butter. My grandmother kept the fast strictly, but we never felt any discomfort about it.

Beans are good. It does not contradict religious principles. Not everyone likes it on their own. But pate is. Editorial "Site" I'm just so hooked on him. Firstly, it is easy to cook, secondly it is suitable for sports, and thirdly it does not violate the post. Another important point is delicious! Let's try to cook. beansCarrots and nuts, and we'll see what happens.

How to make delicious beans Ingredients
  • 1 tbsp beans
  • 3/4 tb walnuts
  • 1 carrot.
  • Onions 1 pc.
  • garlic 1 clove
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Boil until the beans are ready, at the end you need to salt. To make the beans soft and cook faster, fill it with cold water and leave it for a few hours.

2. Grate on a large grater carrots and finely chop the onions. Roast them together in a pan on a small amount of vegetable oil.

3. Also roast walnuts in a frying pan, but already in dry. Make sure that they do not burn, do not make a big fire. The main task is to dry, give a little smell.

4. When all the ingredients are ready, pass everything through the meat grinder, add salt and pepper to taste. In the paste add garlic, which must be pushed through the garlic coding. At this point, the preparation process is completed.

5. Put the pate in the fridge. When it cools, it can be cut into comfortable pieces that can be put on bread. In order for the beans to be softer, you can add two tablespoons of lean mayonnaise to it, then it will not freeze like this. Serve with tea, spread on bread and in other options that suit your soul. 69550

Here we go. boiled beans It becomes a real miracle dish. If you like it, cook it at least daily, add different spices and components, find your own taste. Be sure to share your impressions in the comments and tell about this recipe to friends who are going to stick to the post - it will definitely come in handy for them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting