Selection of biscuit impregnations

Just yesterday I brought my wife to clean water. It turns out she makes the same biscuit every time, and only changes the impregnation! I always thought it was different desserts, and it smelled like that. The wife says it's like an engine in a line of cars, common to red, white and black. See what the difference is? Of course you understand.

Impregnation for biscuit at home prepare quickly and without much difficulty, but you must always remember that the impregnation process itself will not be fast. Dessert or cake must stay in the fridge for at least six hours to get it right. Editorial "Site" Some useful tips on how to prepare different impregnations for the same biscuit.

Let’s start with the fact that you will need the same biscuit that you want to soak with all the fibers of your soul. We have a real master class on preparing the right one, you can take a refresher course here, so click, do not hesitate. Now it is time to move from words to deeds.

Sugar impregnation

The ingredients
  • 3 tbsp water
  • 2 tbsp sugar

Perhaps this is the easiest way to soften a biscuit cake. No extravagance or wisdom. Pour sugar into the container, then add water and put it on the fire. The future syrup should boil. During boiling, foam forms, it is better to get rid of it. Sugar impregnation is considered a classic, it can be used in such a primitive form. However, nothing prevents you from adding your favorite aromatic additives to it, but before that, the impregnation should be cooled to about 40 degrees Celsius.

Tags

See also

New and interesting