How to choose a haircut on the shape of the face

Hairstyle can change a person beyond recognition! Today our expert will tell you How to Choose the Right Haircut, considering all the important points. The color and type of skin, features and shape of the face - everything is worth paying attention when going to the hairdresser!

Also editorial. "Site" share with you a proprietary technique that works flawlessly and will help you choose a hairstyle that is perfect for you.

How to choose a haircut on the shape of the face
  1. Your hair should be the opposite of your face.
  2. For round-face Hairstyles with hair of the same length are contraindicated.
  3. If you square-faceIt is necessary to abandon the straight bangs, which will further emphasize the angularity of the features.

4. Heart-shaped face He does not tolerate cascade haircuts and other torn hairstyles.
  5. For triangular Well suited long bangs, combed to the side.
  6. Deep bangs to eyebrows emphasize the beauty of the eyes.

The technique that our entire editorial staff loves is insanely simple, but it will help you choose the best haircut! Going to the wizard, upload your photo to Google Image Search. You will immediately see many images of people with a similar shape to your face!

Pay attention to the photos of celebrities and photos of especially cute hairstyles. We are sure that this trick will help determine the choice of hair design and throw a couple of fresh ideas for the perfect image!

Good haircuts. They change people and emphasize all the advantages of their appearance. Watching a video from our expert, you will learn the secrets of choosing a flawless hairstyle. I wish I had seen this video a few months ago.

about:blank

“Hairstyle affects how the day turns out, and eventually life,” said the inimitable Sophia Loren. I hope this information from a real expert in the world of beauty was useful to you! Save this video and be sure to show it to your friends, for sure it will be useful to them.

A suggestion for the most attentive and grateful readers! Please tell us in the comments what health and beauty secrets you would like to know more about. We will ask the best experts and write an article specifically for you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting