“Do this and your neck will stop giving away your age!” I feel like I am 10 years younger...

Neck care No less important than the face and skin of the whole body. With age, many women notice that characteristic circles appear on the neck, darkening, wrinkles, the skin becomes flabby.

DepositPhotos

There is a natural remedy that will help tighten the skin of the neck, make it more elastic and even level the skin tone! This mask-scraper is just a miracle, I make it 1 time a week, and the effect is pleasing. I want to wear outfits with an open gate, the skin has become surprisingly tender and rejuvenated.

Neck lift Ingredients
  • 2 tsp turmeric powder
  • 3/4 tbsp sugar
  • 3-4 drops of tea tree or lavender essential oil
  • 1/3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • vanilla
  • kefir

Application
  1. Mix all the ingredients. You can make a mask without the use of sugar, it all depends on the condition of the neck. For looser skin and skin with darker areas, sugar is more desirable.

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos
  2. Apply the paste mixture on your skin. Hold the mask for 20 minutes.
  3. Wash the mask with circular massage movements.
  4. Put kefir on clean skin! This is a must: the neck under the influence of turmeric may slightly stain. Kefir will bleach the skin and moisturize it.

DepositPhotos

It is useful to combine this medical mask with special exercises to train the muscles of the neck! Neck skin masks Do 2-3 times a week, and the result will be amazing. Try it, you'll love it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting