This natural remedy helped to cure the omission of the gums. No discomfort after 3 days of use!

A few months ago, I went to the dentist with this problem: gum down and neck of the tooth. As it turned out, the reasons for the development of this disease are several: an incorrect bite, a lack of vitamin C, aggressive dental care, monotonous food, an unsuccessfully selected filling, a hard brush or inappropriate toothpaste.

I rinsed my mouth with an expensive remedy prescribed by my doctor, but without success. I was already desperate, and then I decided to turn to folk medicine. Share the recipes that saved me.

Treatment of gums at home People's Councils
  1. Young leaves
    Lack of vitamins in the spring is common. Our gums suffer from this almost first of all. To replenish the reserves of necessary substances, chew or insist and drink decoctions from the leaves of plants such as birch, pine, linden, nettle, sorrel, as well as prepare salads from young leaves of dandelion or watercress.

2. Sunflower oil
    Your gums will thank you if you do such tricks. Rinse your mouth or just keep sunflower oil in your mouth 2 times a day for 6 months.
  3. Coniferous broth
    A very useful remedy that can be drunk as tea. Pour 1.5 liters of water with 5 tbsp pine needles, 2 tbsp crushed rosehip fruits and 1 tbsp finely chopped onion husks. Bring to a boil and boil for another 5 minutes. This is a daily portion, the decoction should be consumed for 2 weeks.
  4. Propolis tincture
    Take 25 grams of propolis, grind it and put it in a bottle of dark glass. Pour 10 ml of alcohol or 150 ml of good vodka. Mix until the propolis is completely dissolved. Then add 50g of dry crushed St. John's wort leaves. Leave to insist for 15 days, sometimes shake, and when the tincture is ready, filter. Use propolis tincture as a rinse. This is a concentrated remedy, so before use you need to dissolve 30 drops in 0.5 cups of water and only then rinse your mouth. It is desirable to do this procedure 4 times a day.

5. Massage
    Massage your gums every day after brushing your teeth. A small amount of toothpaste is applied to the index and thumb. Circular movements move from the center of the jaw, moving your fingers to the sides. The duration of this massage is 5 minutes. After it, you can rinse your mouth with a decoction of chamomile.

Your gums and teeth will be healthy thanks to these available tools! Try these folk remedies on yourself, and you will see an amazing effect.

Tags

See also

New and interesting