Grandma threatens to hand over the second grandson in the orphanage, because the first barely copes with the first

11-year-old Leshka was raised completely by his grandmother. Mom just left him because she didn't need him. All these years Irina Fedorovna raised her grandson alone. It is hard to imagine how many difficulties she had to face. But she coped with all the adversity and managed to put the boy on his feet.

And everything in their lives was not bad, until one day on the doorstep of the house did not appear unlucky mother. What happened and how this story ended, read further in the article.

Raised by her grandmother, the daughter always rushed to leave her parental home as soon as possible. As soon as she turned 18, she immediately rushed to build her own, as she put it, adult life. And 2 years later she appeared in the ninth month of pregnancy in tears. The guy left, married, no name, no money, so also collected debts.

Of course, where else to go with such a list of problems, but to your own mother? I thought my daughter would come to her senses. Of course, you will have to give birth, you will not go anywhere. Although I would have insisted on an aborted pregnancy if I had known earlier. But no miracle happened.

2 months after giving birth, the daughter said that she can no longer live like this. Like, she needs to work, pay back debts, and the baby interferes with her. She doesn't feel anything for him. We fought for a long time, until one morning I discovered that my daughter was no longer home. She took all her belongings and disappeared.

And my son, little Leshka, stayed in our makeshift crib. He did not realize that his mother had abandoned him. I couldn't find a place that day. The daughter did not answer the phone. She didn't even leave a note. I just left, that's it!

I knew I had to raise my grandson alone. He's still so small! Oh, I suffered at the time. The child was often ill, he needed round-the-clock care. I have a job. One day I was almost fired because I had to urgently pick up my grandson from kindergarten.

New problems, but I did it! Granddaughter is 11 now. He is doing well in school, very sociable and curious. We try not to talk about his mother. I didn't lie to him. As he grew older, he asked where his mother was. I took a long time to find the words to explain to him why my unlucky daughter left us.

It has been announced several times over the years. She sent me a worthless couple of thousand and congratulated me on the new year. Funny! She did not want to communicate with her son. Always avoided meeting him. And that made me even sadder. Where did I go wrong in raising my daughter?

But all this is nothing compared to what my beloved threw out this time. She appeared again like a thunderbolt in the clear sky. Pregnant again! About to give birth. Like the last time, she had no money, the man left, there was no housing either.

Only I won't fall for that trick anymore. I told my daughter to give birth and give the child to an orphanage. I'm not babysitting my second grandson and waiting for my daughter to leave us again. Don't have enough brains not to get pregnant? Let them look for other solutions to their problems. There's no need to get into my life!

When my daughter heard this, she burst into tears and said I was a bad mother. Like, how can I advise her to take her own child to an orphanage? What else am I supposed to do? I don't need another mouth at home. I barely managed Leshka. The child was raised by her grandmother. What a beauty! Is that how it should be?

Anyway, the daughter went home. I don’t care what awaits her, where she will give birth and live. It's her choice. She had already done one when she threw the baby at her mother and disappeared. I won't tolerate this again!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? I am sorry that Irina Fedorovna found herself in such a difficult situation. There have been many trials on her part. But a strong woman coped with them. She doesn’t have to constantly help out her daughter. Especially when it comes to such serious things.

5973 2006

Perhaps the daughter of the main character is just used to using her mother. It was necessary to break this vicious circle. Irina Fedorovna did this by putting her pregnant daughter out the door. It's up to you to judge her. What do you say?

Tags

See also

New and interesting