Clever Transcarpathian hostess showed how to prepare a real jujuice made of white mushrooms

My husband and I used to visit my aunt in Transcarpathia every autumn. Her home is our cozy and safe corner, in which you can hide from the worldly bustle. We rested there. And my aunt is a great hostess. She always treated us to her incredible cooking. And most of all, I love her signature mushroom jug. She carefully collects and dries white mushrooms herself. Once she even showed how to brew mushroom soup and shared her recipe.

Editorial "Site" Today he wants to reveal the secret of this incredible recipe to you. We are sure that this baby is able to heal wounds and calm the heart.

How to cook mushroom soup Ingredients
  • 100g dried mushrooms
  • 700g potatoes
  • 2 carrots
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 melted cheese
  • 300g sour cream
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • greenery

Preparation
  1. Here are the ingredients on the 5-liter pan. This amount requires about 2-1.5 liters of water. And a word about mushrooms. Of course, the beauty of white mushrooms is difficult to overestimate, but not everyone has them. So you can take the ones that are available. So let's start cooking. First we need to pour our dried mushrooms with boiling water. For 100 g of mushrooms, about 500 ml of water. Leave them for about 30 minutes.

2. Peel the potatoes and cut the cubes. The carrots are grinded and the onions are ground. Put the potatoes in a pot, pour water and put them on fire. Don't forget to salt it right away.

3. Take the mushrooms out of the water and grind. Don't pour the water yet, we'll need it. Put a tablespoon of vegetable oil on the pan and roast the mushrooms on it. Just a few minutes to get the smell. When the potatoes boil, send to the mushrooms in a pan. Cover the lid and cook until the potatoes are ready.

4. Meanwhile, pour the rest of the vegetable oil into the pan. Send chopped onions there and roast them to a golden color. Then add the carrots. Put it all together for a few minutes. Then push the carrots aside, share some butter and send the flour there and roast it to a light brown color. Add paprika and stir along with flour and vegetables. Now add sour cream to the roast, stir and bring to a boil.

5. When it boils, add some melted cheese. Stir the mixture constantly so that it becomes homogeneous and the cheese melts. Now pour the water in which the mushrooms were soaked. Bring it to a boil again, add the peppers and spices to taste. Then send the finished roast to the soup. Stir and let it boil together for a few more minutes. Yushka is ready!

You can also open the video to see in detail how to cook mushroom soup. It is a pleasure to see how the Transcarpathian hostess prepares it.

about:blank

I hope you like this good recipe and try to make it too. We couldn't go to my aunt's this year, because she's resettled the immigrants. We had plenty to do here. But she carefully handed us dried mushrooms. So, I'm going to cook you, which I want you to. Trust me, you'll love her once and for all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting