Alexander Rosenbaum broke a long silence and expressed his position.

With the beginning of Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, many stars from different countries have expressed their position. Ukrainian actors and singers exchanged instruments for weapons. Many Russian stars have left their home country. But there were those who chose to remain silent. Among them was Alexander Rosenbaum, whom many know as the performer of the popular hit "Waltz Boston" and other famous songs. But the singer Rosenbaum has now decided to give his opinion.

Rozenbaum Edition "Site" The singer thinks about the war in Ukraine.

Rosenbaum now Russian poet and musician Alexander Rosenbaum shared his thoughts in an interview for the show. He clearly expressed his vision of the situation and even attitude to the actions of the state. Several times the artist repeated that for him Ukraine has not become a separate state. He still judges her as part of the Union.

He said: I have said all my life that I am a man of the Soviet Union. Ukraine for me is part of my homeland.” And he doesn't see that as a problem. He is associated with Ukraine with childhood memories. For him, the war is a personal pain.

The musician recalled: All my relatives on the paternal line from Ukraine. I spent my childhood in Ukraine, in Vinnytsia region. For me, Ukraine is part of my homeland. What is happening today is a human tragedy for me.

The singer also said that he sympathizes with Ukrainians. For me, any unhappy Ukrainian woman with two or three children sitting in the basement is my sister, or daughter with my grandchildren. These aren't strangers to me. What is happening today is a great spiritual trauma for me.”

Peels seems to be a very emotional statement. However, Alexander Rosenbaum only sympathizes with people, but does not condemn those who did this to them. Rather, he laments that the Union has collapsed. The actor openly claims that this conflict began not in 2014, but in 1991, when it was decided to abolish the USSR. He thinks it was a mistake.

As you can see, he fully accepts Russia’s attack on Ukraine. He does not see this as a mistake on the part of his state. In addition, she said that discontent will be expressed at home, not abroad. This is what he said about the stars who left the country.

Fans considered all these emotional sayings of the singer just an attempt to keep his nose in the wind. It is obvious that he is happy with what his country is doing to a neighboring independent state. And perhaps the main problem is that the artist perceives Ukraine as part of the Union. After all, he has been gone for 30 years, and he continues to live with his old beliefs.

Rozenbaum can be said that the position of the singer is quite ambiguous. Although we think that everything here is clear. Rosenbaum does not support Ukraine, but the actions of his state. And all emotional passages are needed only in order to whitewash your reputation. What do you think about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting