I decided to develop the logic of my wife, the problem of eggs, 99% of respondents are wrong.

Adult logic It doesn't always become a feasible thing. Often people neglect it altogether, falling for the simplest tricks. This is not at all strange, since a person who is tired after work is not too attentive. We offer you a few elementary tasks that quickly pump the brain. They're definitely good for you.

Peels Logic for Adults But to begin with, it’s worth reminding yourself how important it is to maintain your own. brainy. This should be done at any age and in any situation. A good head will help you stay afloat, no matter how difficult it may be. People who do not follow this rule have reduced levels of attention. They make basic mistakes and are unable to answer simple questions.

Peels egg business First challenge. I had 6 eggs. I broke 2. I roasted 2. And ate 2. How many eggs do I have left? What is the first answer that comes to mind? Don’t rush to shout your first thought. It may not always be correct in such tasks. Read it again and think about it. Is there a logical catch? He definitely should be.

Answer. Many people say there are only 2 eggs left. Why not? There were 6 and 2 crashed. Then it turns out that 2 ate and 2 remained. Just like the condition said. In fact, the situation is a little different. The first 2 eggs broke exactly on the pan, were quickly fried and eaten with great pleasure. That's the trick. There are 4 testicles left.

Since we are talking about eggs, it is impossible not to remember another logical problem. So, the condition of the task. It seemed to me that a fox had climbed into the henhouse and was about to steal chicken or eggs. I have a flashlight, a stone and a stick with me. What needs to be done in firstTurn on a flashlight, throw a stone at a fox or scare it away with a stick? It was also not without a small trick. But where is she?

Answer. The fox in the henhouse is an extremely unfortunate event. Of course, you need to get rid of it as soon as possible so that it does not disturb the chickens. Or she didn't steal eggs. The first answer that may come to mind is to turn on the flashlight. This is a good option, because you need to see where the fox is. The only question was what to do first. And to find a fox, first of all, you need to door chicken coop.

Peels Looking for a catch Continue the theme of funny tasks on logic. Can an egg be thrown? fly 3 meters And not crash? Of course, if you throw it at 4 meters. Then the first 3 it will easily fly unharmed, and then can safely break. Aren't these extremely tricky questions? Everything seems extremely easy, but the answers are really surprising.

Peels Funny Logic for Adults The next problem I was asked in school. I confess that it was not so easy to cope with it, but it is possible. The condition is that among the 9 coins there is 1 counterfeit. How fake out among normal coins, using conventional scales with cups? You can weigh coins only 2 times. Let's start decoding the clue.

Peels Coins should be divided into 3 groups of 3 pieces. During the first weighing, it is necessary to determine which part of the coins weighs less. The fake will be in that group. If the scales show that the first 6 coins weigh the same, then the fake was in the last three. In the second weigh-in, it's small. Compare any two coins from the "suspicious" group and determine their weight. The one that is smaller will be a fake. It can be found on the scales during the second weighing. Or she'll be the one. last coin Three.

Tags

See also

New and interesting