I cook my husband ready lunches in banks, when I am not at home, he does not sit without hot food.

My husband can't live without a hot lunch. But I also work and can’t always make something fresh. For me, lunch at the bank was indispensable. Yeah, that's right. In one wonderful jar everything you need: cereal, vegetables and meat. Heated up - and a hot lunch on the table. I think a lot of housewives will need this.

YouTube Edition "Site" It tells you how to get full lunches into the banks. The recipe was looked at by the beautiful hostess Lilia Zvit.

Lunch in the bank Ingredients for 1 can 0.5 liters
  • 70g pearl cereal
  • 100g meat
  • 0.25 peppers
  • 0.5 bulbs
  • 0.5 carrots
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp pepper peas
  • 1 bay leaf

Preparation
  1. The ingredients are listed on one can, but I usually make 6 at once. Calculate the ingredients for the amount you want to cook. So, get some clean jars. At the bottom of each, put a bay leaf and pepper peas.

2. Cut the meat into small pieces. You can take any meat. I take pork for satiety. Put the meat in the cans, too. Add salt on top.

3. Cut the carrots in circles, onions with half rings, and pepper with straws. Put the vegetables on top of the meat. My husband doesn't like onions very much, so I don't add them. Instead, I put a little more carrots. The combination of vegetables is just beautiful, with them the porridge turns out very tasty.

4. Pour pearl on top.

5. Pour all this cold water so that there is about half a centimeter left to the edge of the jar. Cover the jars on top, but not tightly. Put the banks in the cold oven. Then turn on and set the temperature of 200 degrees. When the mixture in the banks begins to boil, reduce the temperature to 160 degrees. Carcases roll 2 hours. Take the finished twists out of the oven, tightly twist and turn over. They need to be cooled to room temperature. Home preservation is ready.

YouTube

In this video, you can watch a clever hostess cook dinner at the bank.

about:blank

This twist is a universal thing. It can be prepared for those in the field. It is very convenient because it can be eaten even cold. But it tastes best if you warm up or pour hot water. It is also worth remembering that it is stored about the same as homemade stew. Up to 6 months in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in a cool room. At temperatures above, you should not keep it for longer than a month. I hope you need this wonderful recipe!

Tags

See also

New and interesting