I read a book, divorced my husband immediately, got a good job and became happy.

A woman's favorite book I can tell you a lot about her. Who is she, what is important to her, what are her life principles? If you don’t have a favorite book, that’s okay. Sometimes, to find the same, you need to read dozens of works by different authors. But it's definitely worth it!

Today I want to help you make your choice. I prepared for you. book-bookEach of them deserves to be on your favorite list. Let's instill in each other a love of reading!

A Woman's Favorite Book I Want to Start With Elizabeth Gilbert "City of Women". A fascinating bestseller will take you to New York far 40-ies. It is a novel about women’s issues, morality, morality and human choice.

Instagram / @shkolnikstore How to embrace and finally love yourself You will find the answer to this question by reading the work of a famous writer. In the heroines of this novel, you will always recognize yourself. A new look at what love and human relationships are. This is a great book that will turn any cold autumn evening into a real adventure!

Next book, "Women and Salt"Written by Gabriela Garcia. This is the debut novel of an American writer. The book was released in 2021 and has already received the status of a bestseller by the New York Times.

Instagram / @knizhnyi_bum In the work we meet 3 generations of women who have lived a difficult life. The change of times and geographical locations is fascinating. The novel will take you to the XIX century, to Cuba and Miami. Together with the heroines of this book, you will go through a fascinating path and find yourself in the modern world. But the problems of the past and the present are similar, aren’t they?

The novel "The Help" Catherine Stockett is another must-read book for a modern woman. She tells the story of African-American women working for white people in the early 1960s. This is a book about human relationships, difficult choices and morality.

Instagram / @the_book__of_life Writer worked on the creation of the novel for 5 years. It took her another 3 years to publish the book. The publishers simply refused her. Nevertheless, the work became a bestseller. Just imagine: the novel has been translated into more than 40 languages. I have already added this piece to my list of literary desires.

What books to read: My personal recommendation "Simon" Armenian writer Narine Abgaryan. First, you will get a lot of pleasure from the story itself. It's interesting and lively. The writer is able to describe things in simple language, but very poetic.

Instagram / @doma_s_knigoy Secondly, ready to bet, you will be interested in the story itself. This is a book about a man and his women, each of whom faced unimaginable life difficulties. They all found their salvation in love. Isn't that beautiful?

If you don’t believe in friendship, read a book. "My brilliant friend." Elena Ferrante. This is another bestseller that has been translated into 45 languages. During the existence of this work, at least 18 million copies were sold. Amazing numbers!

Instagram / @anna.boooks The story of two best friends is fascinating from the first pages. Together with them, you live their childhood and youth, watching how they both go to meet their dreams. But at what point do their paths diverge? Will they be able to achieve their goals and how they will do it, you will read in the novel.

Finally, I would like to recommend a book with a life-affirming title. "Where happiness lives.". The book by English writer Jojo Moyes is about a woman who came a long way before finding herself. A story about love, family and relationships with yourself, people and the world around you.

Instagram / @raya_fraiman This is a novel, after reading which you will definitely think about what is happening in your life. Are you on the right track? Do you like what you do? Maybe the book will encourage you to make a difference.

If you like psychology and self-study, I strongly advise you to read books from a selection made by my colleague Alexander Dyachenko. This is a storehouse of useful and relevant information!

Tell me, what books do you like? It will be great if you share the title of your favorite book in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting