33 reasons why we are obsessed with reading

Do you love to read as well as we love? Probably, yes - that's why you're still with us. After reading - this is the easiest way to stimulate the imagination and to discover new worlds.

We are in the Website have decided to confess his love for literature and talk about why reading - the best kind of dependence. Do not forget to browse through a good book before going to bed!

I've heard that life - not a bad thing, but I prefer reading. © Logan Pearsall Smith

Do you think that your pain and grief unprecedented in the history of the world, then you are reading the book. © James Baldwin

Word - as X-rays, if you use them properly, they will go through anything. When you read, you are transfixed. © Aldous Huxley

I think, contributes to the formation of great TV. Every time somebody turns on the TV, I go into the other room and read a book. © Groucho Marx

I do not believe in the magic mentioned in my books. But I believe that something really magical can happen, when you read a good book. © JK Rowling

I think we should read only those books that bite and sting us. © Franz Kafka

If you want to know a person, look at what he reads, and he reads. © Keri Hulme

The world was created for reading. © Betty Smith

Reading the mind - the same as exercise for the body. © Joseph Addison

The paradox of reading: it takes us away from reality to fill a sense of reality. © Daniel Pennac

Read. Read. Read. Just do not read one type of books. Read different books by different authors - the only way you can develop your own style. © R.L.Stayn

Literature - a most enjoyable way to ignore life. © Fernando Pessoa

Reading can be dangerous. © Diane Setterfield

Read - this is the only means by which we can slip into someone else's skin, a strange voice, another soul. © Joyce Carol Oates

If someone brings you to your home, and it appears that he does not have the books - something for God's sake, do not sleep with him. © John Waters

acquiring the habit of reading, you build for yourself a refuge from almost all the suffering of life. © Somerset Maugham

Many people, and myself included, feel better at the mere sight of the book. © Jane Smiley

Never trust someone who has not brought a book. © Lemony Snicket

What you read will change you. © Deepak Chopra

Books - it's a plane, and train and road. They - and the direction of the route. They - the house. © Anna Quindlen

Read more - it's like to think, to pray, to talk to one another, to express their thoughts, listening to the ideas of others, to enjoy music, see the beautiful landscape and walk along the beach. © Roberto Bolano

Classic - a book that has never finished saying what she has to say. © Italo Calvino

I've never liked to read, until I realized that I can lose this ability. Nobody likes to breathe. © Harper Lee

Make your own Bible. Collect all of the words and read statements that shocked and stunned you. © Ralph Emerson

One day, learning to read, you become free forever. © Frederick Douglass

Shared reading books aloud unites people stronger than the co-payment of the loan. © Janusz Wisniewski

Books - a unique portable magic. © Stephen King

In the world there is a sufficiently large cup of tea and a book long enough to suit me. © CS Lewis

Sometimes, after reading the book, you are filled with evangelical zeal strange - it seems that the world is not destroyed will meet from fragments as long as all the inhabitants do not read this book, too,

I've always loved books that read, lying in bed during his illness. © Tracy Chevalier

The reader lives a thousand lives before they die. He who never reads, - only one. © George Martin

We read to know we are not alone. © William Nicholson

Books created for people who would like to be somewhere else. © Mark Twain

via # image4308205

Tags

See also

New and interesting