There were hordes of fruit flies in the kitchen, but the husband made a cunning trap, not a single midge remained.

I love autumn for grapes. My love is shared by fruit flies. It is worth leaving sweet grapes on the table, as they appear literally out of nowhere. I'm going to share a working method with you today. How to Get Rid of DrosophilaThey can make even the most balanced person angry. I'm on Taurus horoscope, I've developed patience. But I believe that to endure the dominance of the hordes of these lovers of fruits and foam simply does not make sense!

How to get rid of fruit flies Master a tricky trap I was inspired by a friend. Thank you, wise Alexandra! Seeing that insatiable fruit flies were circling my kitchen, she immediately suggested that I show them the cuz's mother. We're going to start creating this insidious thing. No fruit flies by, I assure you.

You'll need it.
  • sheet
  • jar
  • some fruit to attract flies

Manufacture
  1. Turn the paper cone.
  2. Put the paper cone in the jar. Put some sweet fruit at the bottom of the jar. Suitable watermelon, peaches, grapes, blackberries ... Even onions and banana peels will do. Fruits are fruits, but fruit flies, as it turned out, are most likely to fall on foam and other stronger drinks. If you pour them a little in the fruit jar, they'll be trapped even more.

3. Be more comfortable and watch how much fruit flies strive for the delicacy prepared for them. Like butterflies to fire...

I suggest you watch a video about creating a work trap for fruit flies. Commentators say this is the most effective way. Nipple system!

about:blank

If you arrange a general cleaning in the kitchen, fruit flies will definitely leave the territory, blinded by purity and beauty. They leave places where there is nothing more to profit from.

Let laziness never triumph over you, dear reader. Do not be lazy to keep your kitchen cozy, and thoughts are kind. I wish you a great day!

Tags

See also

New and interesting