I didn't know he had someone else, fed him cakes, and he suddenly got married.

Does it make sense? dream? Galina was sure she wasn't. Inside her there was hope that someday she would fulfill her cherished desire and fly to Paris. But her husband had completely different plans. He just didn't dream of anything.

Their love story has long turned into Groundhog Day. Galya felt her inner fire fading step by step. So why does she tolerate all this? You will find all the answers in today’s article.

Every day Galina stood at the stove for a long time to please her young man with a delicious dinner. Oleg always came at the same time. He sat down in the kitchen, ate dinner, and left a few hours later.

Galya did not suspect anything, loved him without memory. She dreamed of flying with Oleg to France, even saving money for this. But the man always found a reason to refuse her. Galina didn't know what to do. But life put everything in its place. The girl found out that Oleg has another woman. More precisely, the bride.

Galya did not arrange Oleg scenes. I packed all his things and mailed them. And the next day I did the house cleaning. I wanted to get rid of any reminder of this man. Then Galina went to the beauty salon and took her soul. It was necessary to renew both externally and internally.

After Galya signed up for private lessons in French. Since childhood I dreamed of learning this language, but all hands did not reach. It was very easy for her. Whether Galina Kartova "R" helped, or her sincere desire to curb melodic speech. Galina came home after each class and repeated the material. French was a real pleasure for her.

And parents and friends could not accept that their Galochka so calmly suffered a breakup. Mom tried to talk to her heart and wanted her to tell her everything. My friends advised me to go to a psychologist. He'll help you figure it out.

But did she have to deal with anything? She finally started living the way she wanted to. Relations with Oleg hampered her spiritual development, they interfered with her. Only she could understand it when she got rid of it. However, Gali’s closest people refused to believe it. They kept asking her insensitive questions and getting into her personal life.

Life from scratch, but Galya understood everything. She politely refused any help and continued to pursue her dream. She made progress in learning French. She began to go to theaters and philharmonics more often. I signed up for yoga.

Galina began to absorb life in all its manifestations with every cell of her body. It’s no wonder that some very interesting people started to come along. One day, after another theatrical performance, she met a very attractive man.

George is a real theater man. He was at almost every performance in the local theater. He knows all the actors by name and very carefully studies those who come to the plays. In Gala, he immediately noticed something unusual. A few months later, I finally dared to approach her.

“You have great taste! I see that this is not the first time you have come to this performance, Georgy said timidly. Gala was pleased that someone appreciated her love for art. A conversation ensued, which smoothly flowed into a joint dinner in a restaurant nearby.

At the end of the evening George asked her what she dreamed of. Without hesitation, she replied, “I dream of seeing Paris.” The man held out his hand to Galina and said, “Let’s fly!”

Galya was taken aback. She had never met such interesting men before. And she does not know what male initiative is. She thought she had nothing to lose anyway. I said yes. At that time, she did not know that this meeting was fateful.

Surprisingly, the same evening Gala got a call from her ex's mother. “Forgive my poor son, for you loved him so much! He's getting divorced and free, he heard on that end of the line. But Gala wasn't interested. She had already bought plane tickets and was folding her suitcase. Paris, meet me!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? To start a new life, You have to say goodbye to your past once and for all.. Gala managed to do this without any help. And that deserves respect. Living without a dream is really boring and pointless. Galina not only saved her dream, but also managed to realize it in life. A real example!

I hope this story inspires you to do your own thing!

Tags

See also

New and interesting