Mom brought a bag of asparagus beans, and I had never dealt with her before, found an outstanding recipe.

My mom bought me asparagus beans the other day. And I admit, I've never dealt with her before. And here's a whole bag of fresh beans. We need to save the situation now! I usually turn to the famous Ukrainian chef Yevgeny Klopotenko for help. I love his extraordinary recipes. I'm going to tell you today. How to cook asparagus beans quickly and easily.

The beauty of this recipe is that you will not need any special ingredients. Except for the most asparagus beans. But it's season, so you can easily buy it at the nearest market or supermarket.

Also, frozen legumes are suitable for cooking today's snacks. This means that the dish can be done throughout the year, not just in the summer. Very convenient!

The way this snack is prepared depends on whether it is fresh asparagus beans or frozen. I used fresh, so I will describe how to cook it. And at the end of the article, I will share the nuances of cooking frozen food.

The ingredients
  • 200-300g asparagus beans
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 20-40g butter or coconut oil
  • 1 tbsp salt
  • 0.5 lemons
  • chili

Preparation
  1. First thing I do is wash asparagus beans, cut the tails and cut each into 2 pieces. At this time in a small pan you need to boil water. When the water is ready, salt it and add vegetable oil. Then throw the beans into the water for exactly 1 minute.

2. At this time, I warm up the pan and cut the garlic into thin slices. Next, draining asparagus beans through a dud, and I add coconut oil to the pan. In the original recipe, Klopotenko used cream. With it, the dish will be more fragrant.
  3. Add asparagus and garlic to the pan. At this stage, you should also add chopped chili peppers. But I didn't use it. Constantly stirring, roast asparagus beans on a high heat for 1 minute.

4. I put the finished beans on a plate, and then water it with freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon. I used paprika flakes as decoration. Done!

How to prepare asparagus beans: the editorial board of Yevgeny Klopotenko warns: asparagus beans can not be roasted for a long time. Otherwise it won't be so crunchy. The method described in this recipe is the best way to prepare both fresh and frozen products. Speaking of which.

If you use frozen asparagus beans, blanch it should not be more than 30-40 seconds. The product does not need to be pre-freezed. I suggest you to see how Klopotenko prepares this snack in real time.

Asparagus beans can be eaten all year round. It is sold frozen in any supermarket. However, it is much better to make a blank for the winter yourself. To properly freeze the product, it must be blanched before that. How to do this, I told a little higher in the recipe.

Then the asparagus beans must be cooled. Then lay out on a clean, soft fabric so that all moisture goes away. And then put in containers and send to the freezer. In addition, you can use the usual packages on the clasp.

Tell me, do you like making asparagus beans? It will be great if you share your recipe in the comments. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting