A one-minute test that will tell you exactly what you need to pay attention to right now

I don't know about you, but my morning started out pretty weird. From the massage therapist. Fragile woman Svetlana without unnecessary prefaces kneaded my neck and shoulder. For about two months I didn’t notice that she was hurting. There came a time when I couldn’t move my arm without pain. I had to run for emergency help. You're gonna ask me what I mean? Sometimes we ignore our problems, which require urgent solutions. Therefore, I suggest taking a test that will tell you what you need to pay attention to right now.

It is better to solve the problems before they have reached catastrophe proportions. Editorial "Site" She shares an interesting test with you that will help you finally solve something you've been putting off for a long time.

What you need to pay attention to the test is simple and simple. Take a look at these glasses and choose the one you want. Don’t think too long, just take the one you paid attention to first. Choose? Then let's find out what you need to pay attention to. Preferably soon.

If you choose the first glass, you need to pay attention to health. I know how it is. Something is tingling, but you don’t pay attention to it. You promise to deal with it later, and then when it gets unbearable, you clean up the consequences. A simple, friendly reminder: go see a doctor. If something has been bothering you for a long time, find out what the reason is.

It is best to take care of health preventively, without waiting for serious problems. It's cheaper and more efficient. I know it's not easy to decide to go to the doctor, but you'll find the strength. Good luck!

Oh, someone picked the second glass. You, too, have something that you have long ignored: relationships with your parents or close relatives. For many, this is a problematic issue. There are unspoken grievances and questions worth addressing. It is not necessary to quarrel and say everything, but a frank conversation will not be superfluous.

You're sad because you can't open up to your family. If so, try to fix it. Trust me, it'll be easier. Have a family dinner next weekend, talk to them. Let that be the first step.

You need to pay attention to your career. You may be unhappy with your job or suffering from burnout. This is a problem that cannot be ignored. I'd like to advise you to quit your hated job, but it's not that simple. If you feel burned out, try taking a vacation.

Keep him thinking about where to go next. Maybe you’ve been wanting to start a new career or start your own business for a long time. If it's not about you, at least find a way to take a break from work with pleasure. Take care of your hobby. This will help you to enjoy life more.

You seem to have abandoned your relationship with your partner. Some family problems are easy to ignore if you do not pay attention to them. However, this has not yet brought good to anyone. Mutual grievances accumulate, but there is no way out. Over time, this can cause a real disaster.

If you care about something, talk to your other half. It is better to solve the problems before they burst out of the unstoppable volcano. I am sure that a frank conversation will solve most of the problems. If not, maybe it’s time to take different paths.

I hope this simple test helped you understand what to look for. Our lives often present us with unpleasant surprises, but they can be prevented. At least some of them. Good luck with that!

Tags

See also

New and interesting