Does it matter how your wife looks when she is happy?

The appearance of the wife will always be a controversial topic. We often come across comments from disgruntled menWhere they resent the appearance of a woman passing by. Especially a lot of criticism falls on the head of young women who go next to their husband and dare not look good enough. Well, let's talk about these girls.

Since I am a woman in a relationship, I have something to say about it. First of all, most of the men who criticize some unfamiliar ladies in the comments, They only see them once.. They do not know where the woman came from, what she just suffered and in what condition she is.

What if a woman a couple of days left the hospital, in which she suffered a heavy long birth? What is it supposed to look like after that? Radiant, dressed with a needle and with a smile on her makeup face? I doubt that's possible. The physiology of a woman is such that she has to experience all sorts of unpleasant sensations in the body much more often than men.

Peels I'm not just talking about childbirth. No one has canceled critical days every month. Many women During this period, they feel terrible.. The last thing they think about these days is their appearance. What, they're not leaving the house now? Of course, not everyone feels bad during the onset of menstruation, but this condition is not uncommon.

Beauty and femininity

Peels Two, everyone. Different ideas about beauty and femininity. Someone has enough neat clothes and a freshly washed face, and someone before each trip to the store wears bright makeup. Both are the norm. Perhaps, the way the wife looks, quite suits her man. Even if it does not fit into modern beauty canons.

Peels also points out that we often judge people by their appearance without any idea. What's going on in a man's head?. For example, he may have a prolonged depression. At such times, it is not that to take care of yourself, not even want to live. When a person finds the strength to just leave the house and walk to the next store, He's already a hero.. I don't care what he looks like.

I am unpleasantly surprised by men who consider women to be some kind of special type of people. We have no right to look bad when we are sick or when our mental health is at its limit. Here. Men can look bad.. That's not fair enough, is it? The impression is that the men who issue such statements have never been close to women and are completely immature.

Real people and real relationships are not what the media and literature tell us. Yeah, real-life There can be a lot of passion, love, care and tenderness. But they also have Two perfectly normal human beings, who have bad days, terrible mood and sudden bouts of longing. The essence of love and relationships is that we accept the other person as he is and love him in any state.

Peels

Some women carefully monitor their appearance, while others treat it with disdain. This is a personal choice, and there is no concept of “right” or “wrong” here. If you don't like a person - don't date him. But don’t criticize him and say he’s not like that. No one is forced to be with him.

Peels

And for men who are outraged by the untidy appearance of a woman in a couple, I want to say something else. Has it occurred to you that appearance is not the main thing? Perhaps this lady's man. He loves her for the tenderness, care, and love she gives him, which no naked beauty has ever given him. Beautiful appearance does not necessarily mean a cold heart, but everything happens. Sometimes we fall in love because of appearance, but then we realize that this beauty is like a showcase and it does not warm us at all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting