We can all be God for a moment, it’s not that hard.

Today I want to share with you an instructive story about a little boy and shoes. I'm sure this story will be a great food for your thoughts. He proves: faith does wonders. The main character asked God to fulfill his dream. This was done by an ordinary woman who passed by. Read the full text further in the article. Finally, I invite you to join the discussion!

The writing of this article was prompted by a story I found on the Internet. I share the original text of this story below.

A boy of about ten, shivering with the cold, stood barefoot at the window of a shoe store and, without stopping, looked at warm shoes. A lady came up to him and asked:

- My little friend, what are you looking at behind that glass with such interest?
- I ask God to give me one pair of shoes, the boy replied.

The lady took the child by the hand and went into the store with him. She asked the seller to bring six pairs of baby socks and asked if he could bring a bowl of warm water and a towel. The employee brought everything the lady asked for. She took the boy to the back of the store, took off his gloves, washed his feet, dried them with a towel.

The salesman brought socks. The lady put one pair on the child's feet, then tried on and bought him shoes, asked him to wrap the rest of the socks and gave them to the boy. Then she patted him on the head and said,

- Now, no doubt, you're feeling much better.

She turned around to leave. At that moment the boy reached for her hand and, looking at her with tears in his eyes, asked:

- Are you God's wife?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? One of the main messages of this story is that each of us can become someone’s God. However, you can call it in other words and feel it in your own way. However, the point is to be in the right place at the right time and just help someone in need. It can be a homeless person or just a stray dog wandering the streets of the city in search of food.

Although our world is constantly evolving, sometimes we forget the simple things that make us human. Everyone is drowning in their affairs: everyday routine, work and family. Not every heart has a place to share your warmth with a stranger. But I am convinced that we need to think more often not about ourselves, but about others.

The heroine of this story could pass by, leaving a barefoot boy alone near the store window. However, she did something different, extending a helping hand to someone who did not even ask for her. It was because of this woman that the child believed that miracles happen. And I'm sure you can give someone that faith by doing a good deed.

Peels seems to be such a short story, and how many interesting meanings it has! So, for example, I once again saw how different children think when compared to adults. And how easy it is sometimes to surprise a child and give him joy and happiness. Let's do it more often, and then our world will be a little better. What do you say?

Tell me, what was the thing that got you the most? Boldly share your thoughts in the comments. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting