Splendor and glory of the Ukrainian musical project “Orest Luty”

Anton Mukharsky, whom many know under the stage name Orest Luty.I did a big interview the other day. Here he remembered the first days of the war, and about service in territorial defense, and about going abroad.

It was not possible to avoid questions about the former wife of actress Snezhan Yegorova, who is known for her pro-Russian views. What did Anton Mukharsky say interestingly? How does he help Ukraine today and what does he plan to do first after the victory?

Oreste Cruel Artist recalls that February 24 began with incomprehensible deaf blows, from which the earth shook. They were bombing airports. And near Vasilkov (Kiev region), where the family of Anton Mukharsky lived, it was well heard.

On the second day of the war, the performer of parody songs signed up for the local territorial defense. However, I soon realized that it was better to give way to professionals. And you should find another job where it will be more useful.

“I sat in an ambush with my rifle near the checkpoint. And when he saw that cars were rushing near us, he opened fire, because he thought that these were enemy DRGs, Anton Dmitrievich recalls.

And then it turned out that in civilian cars were SBU workers and military. They rushed to “take” an enemy parachutist who ejected from the downed plane.

Mukharsky had to explain why he shot his own. At least I didn't hurt anyone. As a result, the service in Tro quickly ended, and the showman soon went abroad to give concerts in Canada and the United States. And with the help of performances, the musician has already earned two million dollars for ZSU.

In 50 days, they played 24 concerts in the United States and Canada. No one's ever done that before. Unbelievable workload. Today, New York, then Washington, Atlanta and possibly Miami, Mukharsky said.

On questions about how he managed to go abroad, the artist recalls that he has four minor children, whose lives he regularly spends large sums. Therefore, there could be no problems with leaving.

Anton Mukharsky has five children (the eldest Sofia is already 21 years old). Today, the performer is married to Elizabeth Belskaya, this is his third marriage. Especially often asked a man about the relationship with his ex-wife Snezhana Egorova, with whom he lived for about 9 years.

“My ex-wife and I now have a great relationship. We don't communicate. And that's the best part. I'm blocking all channels because I don't want to communicate. I drank my cup and I am not going to climb into these scandals, the showman of relations with Egorova laconically comments.

The first thing I will do after our victory is to go to the trench in which I was lying at the end of February. I will go around all those places around Kiev, where the Kiev Troop contained the enemy in February-March. And then we will make a victorious concert tour, said Orest Lyuty.

The interview was intense and emotional. Our readers will be interested in hearing it in its entirety.

about:blank

And also see the fresh forecast of the psychic Elena Stetsenko about the date of peace.

Tags

See also

New and interesting