Apply the mixture to the plumbing before leaving the house, return and flush, minimal effort

My grandmother also said that soda and citric acid are indispensable remedies. clean-up in the house. Apply the mixture to the plumbing before leaving the house, return and flush, with minimal effort.

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you how to caress plumbingI want her to shine. Take more citric acid!

The question “how to make a bath white?” worries more than one hundred housewives around the world. All baths sooner or later are exposed to the salts and iron contained in our water, and covered with plaque. Enamel fades, turns yellow and significantly spoils the appearance once snow-white plumbing.

It is sometimes very difficult to return the original cleanliness and shine to the bath, especially if it has not been cared for for a long time. But “difficult” does not mean “impossible.”

Catch my recommendations: Clean the bathroom and, in principle, wash almost all the plumbing in the house will help this simple, I would even say lazy, but time-tested way.

I put this mixture on before I go on business, and when I come back, I just flush it with water - and voila - a clean bathroom!

Just mix a tablespoon. baking soda with a tablespoon of citric acid, and then add to them a little less than half a liter of water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and start the magic of cleansing.

Well spray this product on the entire surface of the bath or on the sink of the washbasin, and then go to work or to the store, or just go about your business. As soon as you get back, you can flush it. And if there is a lot of time, then you can remove the product from the surface after half an hour and enjoy cleanliness.

Well, the old one. toiletAs if only from a plumbing store, you need to make a solution of 10 milliliters of warm water, 3 grams of soda and 2 grams of lemon juice (mix the juice gradually). Use this tool also to clean the rim of the toilet.

After applying the solution, wait 2 hours and wash it with a toilet brush. This procedure is especially effective for getting rid of the lime plaque ring, which often appears at the water level in the toilet.

The method is simple, but it works well. You don't have to buy anything! Retired blogger rubs them to the brilliance.

I also suggest familiarizing yourself with a couple of ways to clean the bathroom and how to get rid of rust and plaque. All housewives on notice!

Soda and citric acid will help rust And the old plaque on your plumbing without harming your well-being or wasting any extra money. And what is important - quickly and without unnecessary fuss!

As they say, everything is simple! And how do you clean the bathroom, what do you do to make it an ideal of cleanliness?

Tags

See also

New and interesting