Everything a wise housewife should know about a broom so that there is always money in the house

A broom for the house is very useful and necessary, despite the fact that with the help of a vacuum cleaner clean up It is much simpler and faster and it greatly facilitates the life of a modern hostess. Since ancient times, people believed that the broom is not just a household item, but a talisman that must be handled carefully and carefully.

A broom can save the house from the evil eye or, conversely, cause trouble if it is not handled correctly. Perhaps because of this there were signs about the broom, which were previously strictly observed in Russia.

Broom for home Today edition "Site" will tell you broomAlways have money in the house. To check, you must definitely try!

It's a period. waningThis is the best time to get rid of all the failures and quarrels. Previously, brooms had a sacred meaning. With their help, everything bad was driven out in the villages, getting rid of trouble and lack of money.

On the waning moon, you can sweep out all the energy “mud” from the house, which will favorably affect the atmosphere in the house. On the days of the waning moon sweep the whole house with a broom, and concentrate all the garbage at the very entrance to the house, right at the doorstep.

The threshold is considered the boundary between the two worlds. Pick up the garbage in the scoop, throw it out of the scoop into bags, with them cross the threshold of your apartment or house with the words: “Junk to garbage, good to good.” The evil of others is not necessary, I send it back to where I came from.” Garbage should be taken to the trash with a broom. Go home without looking back.

However, even doing the usual cleaning, you update the energy of your house, which allows you to make the atmosphere more harmonious, reduce the likelihood of scandals and quarrels.

There are many conspiracies To attract well-being and good luck in the home. My grandmother always said, “To keep money in the house, you need to buy a new snowstorm in the market.” At the same time, you need to buy a broom with a smile and without bargaining, without change.

When you get home, put a broom in the corner at the front door. Better left, pen down. Wait for the growing moon, and when the young month comes, tie the pen with a green ribbon. Place coins in the corners of the house and leave them there for a month. And when the month passes, gather them with this broom on a clean scoop and say: “I will collect money, luck, money, wealth and prosperity to myself, I call, I call.”

Never let your guests sweep your house, or you risk losing your money. By the way, sweeping on certain days, you can also attract the energy of money into the house. For example, on Monday there is no revenge, because you can lose money. “On Tuesday revenge – you can find money!” – said the people. On this day, thanks to cleaning, you can find stashes and lost money.

Wednesday cleaning - trade will be brisk. Sweeping the floor on this day, you can attract fortune and sales. But on Thursday, there's no money. To do this, you need to open all the windows so that the dust, energy of loss and poverty can escape through the window. To sweep on Friday is to lose money.

If the broom has deteriorated, do not burn it in a home fireplace or stove and do not throw it away near the house. It is best to thank him for his work and take him to a crossroads or a garbage can away.

They say there's a house in the wreath. So keep it clean and don't change it. storage. The more careful the broom, the more powerful its power!

I also suggest you find out what folk signs bring good luck. Believe it or not, it's everyone's business. And at the end of the article, see a protective conspiracy for a home amulet.

As you can see, a broom for the house is a necessary thing in every sense. Remember these. warning And advice and boldly go to buy a new broom. Clean without fear and with a smile on your face. May prosperity and prosperity reign in your home!

Tags

See also

New and interesting