A week before my salary, I prepare budget cutlets without meat, my signature liver grindings.

We think that every thrifty housewife appreciates budget and simple recipes. And also such that the whole family then cooked the dish with great pleasure. Today we have just such a dish for you - chicken liver cutlets in a pan. They're called squabbles. Special fuss is not required, on the way home you buy a pound of chicken liver - and it's in the hat!

Editorial "Site" He is in a hurry to share a great recipe. Quickly copy it into a cookbook.

Chicken liver patties in the pan Ingredients
  • 500g chicken liver
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp cornmeal
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. For this recipe, a fresh liver is best. Wash it well. Then spread out on a cutting board so that the entire liver is in one layer. In this form, send the liver to the freezer so that it freezes a little.

2. Freeze it to make it easier to cut. So now we cut it into small cubes.

3. The sliced liver is folded into a large container. Add crushed onions, eggs. To taste salty and peppery. Then add the cornmeal. You can take the usual, but corn tastes better.

4. Stir all the ingredients well. Our dough is done.

MarinaStar81

5. Now heat the butter in the pan. Put a tablespoon of dough on it, forming our grindings. Roast on a medium heat from both sides to a golden crust.

MarinaStar81

The whole cooking process can be seen in this video. In it, the wonderful hostess Marina shows how to easily prepare grindings.

about:blank

Chicken liver cutlets in the pan are very tasty and hearty. Only 500 grams of liver makes dinner for the whole family. It may be a special product, but it is eaten with great pleasure. To cutlets, you need to prepare a light salad to make it taste better.

In general, the liver is an excellent product that should be added to the diet. Not only is it budgetary, but it is also very useful. In addition, a lot of unusual dishes can be prepared from the liver. It's just a recipe in a bank. Try it, you'll love it!

What do you make from your liver?

Tags

See also

New and interesting