The guests called at lunch and said that they will be for dinner, lightning fast set on the table.

Refrigerator with large freezer Some women seem to be a real necessity. These stocky women here keep so many different products that you just wonder. And it is completely unclear why all these stocks, when in the supermarket you can buy any food at any time.

Today's edition. "Site" The story of a woman who never left the freezer empty. My friends even laughed at her about it. However, in the end, our heroine proved that everything was not in vain.

Refrigerator with a large freezer "My phone rang on the first of May." I had friends I hadn’t seen in years. In Israel, they do not live, but then drove by and decided to visit the evening, to see me and my husband.

“Of course, they are cultured people who understand that I will not have time to prepare. Therefore, they were quick to assure that tea with cookies would be enough for them. Don’t cook anything, just relax.”

“But can the hostess afford to relax? How can you relax if there are expensive guests you want to meet? I even sat down on the couch in horror. What do we do? ?

“I knew that everything should be kosher in moderation, no shrimp and sausages on the table. And my guests should be treated to stronger drinks, so the table should be good. We need to feed them somehow.”

“And then I remembered the stocks waiting in the freezer. The situation has ceased to be critical. I immediately felt that everything was solvable, that I would definitely manage. Breathing became uniform, and the pulse leveled.

In a matter of minutes I already knew what menu I could offer. From the freezer, I got paises with pate, salmon, red caviar saved for a special occasion. There were carpachoes and dumplings.

“Of course, without going to the nearest supermarket was not enough. I had to get some cheese, some salad, some cake. At home, I mixed a couple of salads and baked pancakes. I think it's ready!

“With such a table, there is no shame in welcoming guests, especially those who are unexpected. Everything was prepared and sent to the table in a matter of hours. A good answer to those of my acquaintances who always made fun of my crowded freezer.

“They are right that we have no shortage, everything can be bought. But what if the table needs to be fixed quickly? Same thing. So be careful. Food from the freezer will not run away, and at the right moment will definitely help you out, Anna writes.

You can hardly argue with this woman. Especially since in the freezer you can really store a lot of useful and tasty things. For example, recently we told you how to keep a lot of greenery in the freezer. They also explained the rules for storing almost any food in the refrigerator.

Do you have a lot of supplies in the freezer?

Tags

See also

New and interesting