My sister inherited a gorgeous mansion, and I got an abandoned house, I was angry until I found something interesting there.

History is as old as the world. A wealthy father divides his estate between adult children who have long been waiting for the death of their beloved daddy. Only if Arkady has a really warm relationship with his son, then everything is quite the opposite with his daughter. What will the heirs of a successful businessman really get? Read about it further in the article.

Rich dad recently passed away from my dad. I had a rich father for whom money was never a problem. He ran a successful business, bought real estate and donated a lot of money to charity. My dad was an example of a real man.

We haven’t seen each other very often in the last few years. But when we met, it made me feel like I was a kid again. We went fishing together, watched football and talked about politics. My dad kept asking me when I would finally settle down and find a wife. I joked that I would always be a bachelor.

I never had a relationship with my sister Natasha. There was something strange in her and unknown to me. She had no contact with her father either. When we met the three of us, she always smelled a kind of cold, as if she was looking for some benefit in everything.

Peels This was especially evident when we met with my father's notary. Natasha was in anticipation of the will. She was hoping to get a decent amount of money because she and I were the only heirs. I didn’t expect anything because I didn’t need anything from my dad.

The verdict of the notary shocked his sister. It turned out that his father sold his share in the business, and transferred all his savings to various funds to help children. He had a luxurious mansion with a luxurious garden, where we often visited. And an abandoned house that was outside the city. The first went to Natasha and the second to me.

Peels You should have seen her exult. The news about the money really upset her. But at least the mansion got what it was. I honestly got a little angry at first. I just didn't understand why my father left me a house I couldn't even live in. I can't say I'm earning enough to make repairs there. So at first I decided I would just sell the place.

When I arrived at an old abandoned house, I decided to inspect it thoroughly. I know my dad spent his childhood there, so I was interested in exploring each room. From dilapidated furniture and faded paintings smelled something mysterious. But when I came across a secret passage into the basement, I thought I was in some kind of dungeon tale. What a surprise I was when I found a secret room with lots of interesting things outside the door. For example, there were a lot of antiques, new furniture and jewelry boxes. I thought it was a dream.

The rich father and his secret message stood in the middle of a huge table with a chest and a note on it: "Son, I want you to renovate this house and continue to live here with your family." I believe you will find your love. There is enough money for everything you want to buy for yourself and your kids. Spend it wisely. And if you need anything else, you can always sell one of my trinkets. I love you!

Peels tears were coming up in their eyes. At that moment, I found a new meaning in life and blamed myself for wanting to sell my dad's house. I'll breathe new life into him! Who knows, maybe someday my kids will live here. Thanks, Dad!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? It is amazing how so many different children could grow up in the same family. However, we do not know where the mother of Natalia and her brother, and the reason why the girl became so selfish. One thing is clear: each of Arkady’s children got what they deserved. Despite the poor character of his daughter, the rich father did not forget about her, leaving her a legacy of the mansion. But to my son. He gave me something more.And it's not about the money. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting