Should I Date a Divorced Man Who Has Two Children?

In life there are so many events and twists and turns that sometimes you stop and realize that everything went somehow not according to plan. I made the wrong choice when I was young, the wrong choice, the wrong choice. But you want banal happiness and warmth. But still, since fate has led to such a question, is it possible to leave? marry? Or should we wait for a more appropriate option?

Our reader is thinking about such a difficult but important decision. Nothing significant comes to mind. The girl's worried. How can you not worry if the wedding is the most important moment in life? Or one of the most important... In any case, such a step should be considered thoroughly. And if someone else tells you something, fine. Opinion from the outside in such cases will not hurt.

Marriage for a man with a child This question I in my youth for a while was an exemplary girl. My parents controlled everything. She came early, studied a lot, helped around the house. We also had an old woman in our house, a friend of my father, who in recent years had health problems. Guess who was assigned to help her instead of enjoying her youth?

In fact, I myself understood that my grandmother was ill, and without talking I would gather, go and cook her dinners, clean the apartment. She was always very happy with my presence, it really warmed my soul. But sometimes my needs just went by the wayside. Do you know how many dates, meetings with friends and just free days I lost because of the current situation?

Then, when my grandmother passed away and I was twenty, I was finally ripe to say no to my parents. There was a scandal that lasted several hours. My parents reproached me, accused me of, they say, I will trade them for a nightclub. What nonsense. But at that moment I realized that I was already an adult. For the first time I was not home for three days in a row: I lived with a friend in a hostel.

Then I met a young man. He lived alone, was his own master. That was my first boyfriend. I can’t say that we were spiritually related, but I felt confident with him. After a while we separated, but remained on friendly terms. I moved in with a friend, rented a room and started living despite the disapproval of my parents.

After a couple of years and after breaking through and failed relationship finally found a man, perfect for me. Smart, well-read, earning well. A little self-contained, but to me, it's a plus. I moved in with him and we had a great 6 years together. Everything was fine, but the household took its course.

We learned almost everything about each other. I wanted to see the world, to travel. He also bet on his career and persistently sought professional growth. Wealth is good, but sometimes it turns into a cage of gold. We broke up. For years I could not think of any other man. It just didn't.

I recently met another man. And he immediately attracted me. Good yourself, calm, without bad habits. He says he quit after a stormy youth. Stars from the sky are not enough, but life does not complain. Works as a foreman. Yes, dear ones, not everyone here sits in pants in the office. But stable earnings and generally male labor.

There's only one problem. He is divorced and lives with two children. I met them, beautiful mischievous boys. For words in the pocket and generally so cute, alive. My dad loves them and I love spending time with them. But... Two children is, as it were, a responsibility.

I know I won’t be the only one for him. And the poems that I have his first love in life, I will not get either. I want to. Very much. But as a man, he is not a bad option and really suits me. But I can't decide on a serious relationship in this situation. Last time I left for an even more frivolous reason. Now I'm beginning to understand that.

Can you tell me what to do? Not that I'm in any kind of despair, no. I don’t think this is my last option in life. On the other hand, she is no longer a girl, so you don’t want to be a princess. He wouldn't appreciate it, seriously. I cannot come to a decision on how to behave. You also need to have your own child. Oh, times have gone.

It is very important to set priorities for yourself now. The new man is beautiful. And his children, too. But whatever it is, it is necessary to find out more about his past life. We also need to talk to his friends. Who are these people, how do they treat the chosen one? And, in the end, to understand what exactly so stuck in his soul? The foreman is a specific profession. Will he be able to keep up a conversation with another woman, what are his interests besides children and work?

Now it may not be, but in the future it will be very important for the comfortable life of adults. Trust me!

Tags

See also

New and interesting